An interesting ebay/mame twist

In a parallel universe, Anti-MikeM. said exactly the opposite of:

> The state of mame has changed alot in the last two years. I can't
> believe
> all the new web sites and ebay stuff since good old MAME32v37.
>
> Thought this one was funny:
>
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=13716&item=61513
> 40833&rd=1

Invalid item. Probably removed. What was it for?

*-) K.os
--
"He imagined for a moment his itinerary connecting up all the dots in the
sky like a child's numbered dots puzzle. He hoped that from some vantage

K.os wrote:

> In a parallel universe, Anti-MikeM. said exactly the opposite of:
>
> > The state of mame has changed alot in the last two years. I can't
> > believe
> > all the new web sites and ebay stuff since good old MAME32v37.
> >
> > Thought this one was funny:
> >
> > http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=13716&item=61513
> > 40833&rd=1
>
> Invalid item. Probably removed. What was it for?

It was for 50 sets of Roms on DVD.
Found in a warehouse....
You cant buy unless you own the machines....
Seller not responsible for any lawsuits.....
Seller has no way to verify contents of said DVDs....
All sales final......

What in the wide...wide..world of sports is mame coming to?

-Mike