Canon printer print only yellow blacK?

my color printer canon s200spx print only
yellow and black after I replace my color
cartridge.
I have do deep cleaning, head alignment,
test it with another computer,check the
positions, reload the driver.

any suggestion?
3 answers Last reply
More about canon printer print yellow black

    wtbwts typed:

    > my color printer canon s200spx print only
    > yellow and black after I replace my color
    > cartridge.
    > I have do deep cleaning, head alignment,
    > test it with another computer,check the
    > positions, reload the driver.
    >
    > any suggestion?

    Did you buy refilled cartridge? They are sometimes bad. My friend once
    bought totally dry color cart.
    In any case, take it back and ask for a replacement, because it's almost
    certainly cart problem, not printer or system one.
    you can also check this if you take it out and check each color with a
    sponge - if sponge on blue and magenta doesn't get wet, it's dry.

    USed sponge to check,
    the color cart is not dry, thee is ink inside.

    > Did you buy refilled cartridge? They are sometimes bad. My friend once
    > bought totally dry color cart.
    > In any case, take it back and ask for a replacement, because it's almost
    > certainly cart problem, not printer or system one.
    > you can also check this if you take it out and check each color with a
    > sponge - if sponge on blue and magenta doesn't get wet, it's dry.

    wtbwts typed:

    > USed sponge to check,
    > the color cart is not dry, thee is ink inside.
    >

    >> Did you buy refilled cartridge? They are sometimes bad. My friend
    >> once bought totally dry color cart.
    >> In any case, take it back and ask for a replacement, because it's
    >> almost certainly cart problem, not printer or system one.
    >> you can also check this if you take it out and check each color with
    >> a sponge - if sponge on blue and magenta doesn't get wet, it's dry

    Try to remove print head (not just cart, but whole head to reach contacts),
    clean contacts and reinsert it, if that helps. If not, something may be
    dead - either head or printer.

Printers Computer Canon Peripherals