nforce2 problem with USB - need info

I have heard that there are problems with some USB devices on the nforce2
chipset.

I have a USB phone which does not work. Could this be why?

Are there any solutions?

John

Highly unlikely a huge product like that would have many problems. I
would check for a BIOS update which could fix problems with USB devices,
but the problem most likely lies within your drivers and/or Windows.

-----
Nathan McNulty