Continual Crashes

My comp crashes when performing tasks. Cold this be a memory swap issue? It
also seems to run hot, so I think it might be turning off because of the heat
issue. Friends at work have coroberated this same experience. I work with
nurbs modeling software, and at times the math computations make even the
workstations at work crash, but this situatiion at home is ridiculous.

Randy Wayne wrote:

> My comp crashes when performing tasks. Cold this be a memory swap issue? It
> also seems to run hot, so I think it might be turning off because of the heat
> issue. Friends at work have coroberated this same experience. I work with
> nurbs modeling software, and at times the math computations make even the
> workstations at work crash, but this situatiion at home is ridiculous.

It might help if you let folks know what your system has on board.
Sometimes there's just too much for a standard PSU to handle or it may
be getting too old.

--
Paul (Dreaming of Maria Callas, Whoever she is)
Stop and Look