key "S" & "SPACE" have function as caps lock & num lock

When I hit key "S" capslock turn off/on and when I hit "SPACE" then num lock
turn on/off (depending on previous status). I aloso recognize that when I
using mozilla and some time I use backspace tu delete text mozilla go to
prewious page. How I should clear key-shortcuts?
-thanks

Check under Start-Contol Panel-Language and Regional Options. Also, you
can check in the Keybaord Options, but I don't think you are going to
find anything there.

-----
Nathan McNulty