backup with Sonic My dvd

I am having a problem trying to backup my files using sonic my dvd model LDW
851s.When I attempt to backup my files using simple custom backup,I get a
message saying,, writing error occured, start over, use new media, off screen
saver. When I turn off the program I get a message from smart heap
library,mem bad pointer. I have 137gb free space,384 mb of ram. Can anyone
help?

"...off screen saver"

Do you have a screen saver? If so disable it or remove it. Best guess.

r.

"raydi5(skip this)@msn.com" <raydi5skipthismsncom@discussions.microsoft.com>
wrote in message news:5A18151F-3D68-4E07-B7D9-70491B9B853E@microsoft.com...
>I am having a problem trying to backup my files using sonic my dvd model
>LDW
> 851s.When I attempt to backup my files using simple custom backup,I get a
> message saying,, writing error occured, start over, use new media, off
> screen
> saver. When I turn off the program I get a message from smart heap
> library,mem bad pointer. I have 137gb free space,384 mb of ram. Can anyone
> help?

Also, you may want to try reading the suggestion the last time you
posted this question. Please only post one topic and follow that one.
It is much easier for us to follow and help you.

Check with Sonic for a software update and try updating your drivers.

-----
Nathan McNulty