USB quick drive looks different from different computers

Howard

Distinguished
Feb 13, 2001
Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware (More info?)

I have a Quick Drive enclosure that I put an old disk drive in. When it is
plugged into one XP Pro machine, it sees some files. When it is plugged
into the other XP drive, it sees entirely different files.

Any idea how I can get them to see the same files?

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware (More info?)

Make sure you are logged in as Administrator.
--
What's another word for synonym?