MaddMaxx2000

Distinguished
Feb 3, 2005

0.91u2
------

Main purpose of this update is to clean up the compile warnings

--

Warning Cleanups [Nathan Woods, David Haywood]

ST-V update [Angelo Salese]
-Added a kludge for Astra Super Stars to let it run past a nasty code,
nasty because I highly suspect it's a sh-2 bug,will be worked out in
the future.
-Added some new vdp2 registers,for example the DISP one for avoid
transitions draws.
-Re-added the layer disable/enable code that I sent in the past which
was lost,and removed the possibility to disable layers with non-debug
builds
-Started to add default eeproms for the various games,for now I've hooked
up the one in Shienryu to let it run already with Vertical Switch.
-Added the dynamic clocks,hopefully now 100% working.

TNZS driver update [Nicola Salmoria]
- fixed crash due to code execution across bank cboundary (tnzs36b16yel)
- removed kludges which were required to run Arkanoid 2 (they were just
mirror addresses)
- added sprite banking (same as seta.c). Insecotr X and other were obvoisly
running at 30fps before, now they are ok. Also fixes insectx13b16gre and
insectx236b16gre.
- added sprite buffering (not quite the same as seta.c). Fixes kabukiz
sprites and backgrounds, though there might still be a few glitches.
- fixed kabukiz sound

Correct NeoGeo Mirroring + additional information on coin counters etc.
[Razoola]

Lethal Enforcers updates [Nicola Salmoria, R.Belmont]

uPD7759 rewrite, fixing sound in System 16 games [Aaron Giles]

Small jalmah.c update to fix a crash [Angelo Salese]

Fixed Gunsmoke transparency [Nicola Salmoria]

New Games / Clones supported or promoted from GAME_NOT_WORKING status:

Kabuki-Z [Nicola Salmoria]

clones
------

Karate Blazers (Japan) [Gerald]

New games marked as GAME_NOT_WORKING
------------------------------------

Super Trio - background emulation not complete (encrypted tiles?)
sound emulation not complete

Join 'Em [David Haywood] - basic driver, not much work done on it yet

The Couples [Angelo Salese] - basic driver, not much work done on it yet

And I'm still missing some 91u1 CHD images!

Has anyone seen a fix/patch for gauntdl.chd

My md5 sum is

Gauntlet Dark Legacy [folder: gauntdl - size: 544kb]
wrong chd sha1: gauntdl.chd [wrong:
0x4c26e241e655d028f147f570f7edb49763aa1677] [right:
0x5e73de969a2d6896bcd01d075370520e063e8cc5]
wrong chd md5: gauntdl.chd [wrong: 0xf38e8f25236e31b54c77cbcde0f5ee33]
[right: 0x002cbaf85806be0dbd21949bf8ce83c2]
unneeded file: D:\Games\Mame\Roms\DiskImages\gauntdl\gauntdl.chd [not
fixed]

And I'm still missing some 91u1 CHD images!

Has anyone seen a fix/patch for gauntdl.chd

My md5 sum is 0xf38e8f25236e31b54c77cbcde0f5ee33
Needed sum is 0x002cbaf85806be0dbd21949bf8ce83c2