4pea+ crashes with larger HD

Hi,

I've been using the 4pea+ with XP-Pro (no SP) for over a year. It has
been working flawlessly without any crashes.

Problems began when I changed my Maxtor 60Gb HD for a Hitachi 250Gb
SATA-drive (blue screen, crashes). Thought it might be a SATA-issue and
installed a 160GB ATA (seagate barracuda). Again the system crashes.

Any ideas what could cause the crashes?

Thanks in advance,

Adrian

I formatted with partition magic, and xp (without SP's) can acces all
160 Gb

Andy schreef:
> Windows XP without any service packs installed can properly access
> disk drives only up to 137GB in size. Run Disk Management and look at
> the capacity of the disk (left side of panel showing graphical
> representation of partitions on disks). If the size is not correct,
> Windows XP is not set up to correctly access the disk.
>
> On 4 Jun 2005 15:17:36 -0700, "adjev" <adjev@home.nl> wrote:
>
> >Hi,
> >
> >I've been using the 4pea+ with XP-Pro (no SP) for over a year. It has
> >been working flawlessly without any crashes.
> >
> >Problems began when I changed my Maxtor 60Gb HD for a Hitachi 250Gb
> >SATA-drive (blue screen, crashes). Thought it might be a SATA-issue and
> >installed a 160GB ATA (seagate barracuda). Again the system crashes.
> >
> >Any ideas what could cause the crashes?
> >
> >Thanks in advance,
> >
> >Adrian

Andy