Hi all,
i haven't changed anything on my computer but ive noticed today, that all
mydrives i.e cd drive dvd rw and cdrw are classed as removable drives and
ween i check the the devide manager it says
Windows successfully loaded the device driver for this hardware but cannot
find the hardware device. (Code 41)

Click Troubleshoot to start the troubleshooter for this device.
ive tired removing them n letting xp just detect them but this doesnt work,
any ideas? thanks in advance

Try right clicking on them, uninstalling them, then reboot and let
Windows reinstall the drives :)

-----
Nathan McNulty