9nda3+ & AMD X2

OK, got a 4200+ but now I need a working bios... anyone got a newer bios
than 04/01/05?

LBJGH wrote:
> OK, got a 4200+ but now I need a working bios... anyone got a newer bios
> than 04/01/05?
>

> "LBJGH" <bite_mee@hotsnail.back> wrote in message
>
>>Anyone got this combination working?

It's posted at Epox web site!!!

What a bios for the 9nda3+ Link please.
"husky55" <husky55at@gmail.com> wrote in message
> LBJGH wrote:
>> OK, got a 4200+ but now I need a working bios... anyone got a newer bios
>> than 04/01/05?
>>

>> "LBJGH" <bite_mee@hotsnail.back> wrote in message
>>
>>>Anyone got this combination working?
>>>

> It's posted at Epox web site!!!

You could look into MagicBios configuration file (it's an .ini file). There
a lot of detailed info in there.

JPI

"LBJGH" <bite_mee@hotsnail.back> a écrit dans le message de news:
GtydncAtGfXye1LfRVn-hg@rogers.com...
> What a bios for the 9nda3+ Link please.
> "husky55" <husky55at@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> LBJGH wrote:
>>> OK, got a 4200+ but now I need a working bios... anyone got a newer bios
>>> than 04/01/05?
>>>

>>> "LBJGH" <bite_mee@hotsnail.back> wrote in message

>> It's posted at Epox web site!!!

V-Bomba

Distinguished
Dec 30, 2005
I got BIOS <9ND35C01.bin> from Epox Support. It works "almost fine" with my Opteron 144. It means that it run fast and smooth but some programs start VERY slowly vhen starting from my desktop, for example pictures .jpg, starting from my desktop (starting ACDSee). But it can be issue in my operating system. If you want to, I can send the BIOS to you.
v-bomba@codemaster.biz