Hello,
how is your experience 8K3A and Sempron processor.

I want to keep this board for a little more time, because I never had
such a rockstable board.

My config:
Epox 8K3A (KT333)
Athlon 1800+ (Palomino)
2 GB of memory MDT 400 DDR Cl2.5 at 333
Geforce 3
Debian Linux (Sarge) and XP for Games

My aim is to use Sempron 2600+ or 2800+

Thank you very much

Check the Abit site for specs to make sure this board can properly recognize
a Sempron....

Regards,

Margaret

"Werner-Thomas Niemann" <wirbelwind1972@gmxpro.net> wrote in message
> Hello,
> how is your experience 8K3A and Sempron processor.
>
> I want to keep this board for a little more time, because I never had such
> a rockstable board.
>
> My config:
> Epox 8K3A (KT333)
> Athlon 1800+ (Palomino)