epson premium luster photo paper

rayr

Distinguished
Jun 14, 2004

I'm using a Epson 875 printer as well as a Canon 820.

Doing anyone have any suggestions for paper setting with these printers.

thank

Package instructions on the lustre paper mention using the Premium glossy
settings for the Epson.

rayr wrote:
> I'm using a Epson 875 printer as well as a Canon 820.
>
> Doing anyone have any suggestions for paper setting with these printers.
>
> thank

Since your printer has no specific driver for premium luster photo the
premium glossy photo will work fine. Turn off the bi-directional feature
in your advanced settings to allow a more deliberate application of ink
that applies ink from the head from right to left then returning, this
allows the first application to dry before the next band is laid instead
of the ink being applied at a high speed with the printer head applying
while traveling both directions. Prints are much crisper due to pixels
don't seem to run together before drying.