Misconfigured the USB flash drive

My sister has config my own PC with the use of IR from mobile phone. She
wrongly set my PC d drive as the USB flash drive using the Wireless Network
Wizard, making the D drive now appeared to be the wireless USB flash drive.
Could you please kindly advise me how to remove the linking of D hard-drive
as the USB flash drive? Thanks all for your professional advices.

mike