Bluetooth - Windows XP Inc SP2

I have tried to install Logitech Bluetooth Hardware/Software and the
Installer tells me that I have Microsoft Installer already installed and
cannot therefore install the Bluetooth Stack.

However I do not have any Bluetooth Section in Control Panel and therefore
cannot add any new devices.

Does anyone know how to remove the Microsoft Bluetooth Stack - as I have no
reference either to it in Control Panel / Program installed.

Any help will be appreciated.

ALAN W
2 answers Last reply
More about bluetooth windows

    Call Logitech and ask them to explain how to use their hardware with your XP
    system.

    If you don't have their hardware, forget about their software: I suspect
    it's no better than their hardware products.

    "Alan W" wrote:

    > I have tried to install Logitech Bluetooth Hardware/Software and the
    > Installer tells me that I have Microsoft Installer already installed and
    > cannot therefore install the Bluetooth Stack.
    >
    > However I do not have any Bluetooth Section in Control Panel and therefore
    > cannot add any new devices.
    >
    > Does anyone know how to remove the Microsoft Bluetooth Stack - as I have no
    > reference either to it in Control Panel / Program installed.
    >
    > Any help will be appreciated.
    >
    > ALAN W

    I encounter the same problem as you.
    Have you solve your problem now?

    "Alan W" wrote:

    > I have tried to install Logitech Bluetooth Hardware/Software and the
    > Installer tells me that I have Microsoft Installer already installed and
    > cannot therefore install the Bluetooth Stack.
    >
    > However I do not have any Bluetooth Section in Control Panel and therefore
    > cannot add any new devices.
    >
    > Does anyone know how to remove the Microsoft Bluetooth Stack - as I have no
    > reference either to it in Control Panel / Program installed.
    >
    > Any help will be appreciated.
    >
    > ALAN W

Hardware Microsoft Bluetooth Windows XP