9NDA3+ wont boot with AMD64 3500+ Venice

dunno

Distinguished
Jan 19, 2001

480 watt PS, AMD Athlon 64 3500+ Venice and no boot. Can get to boot
if I hold in the Power Button on the tower and turn on the power on
the UPS.

Athlon 64 3200+ Winchester boots with no problem with same PS.

Mobo, CPU or PS problem? Ideas? Suggestions?

FX5200 vid (yuck, but cheap)
dvd Burner
FDD
2 x SATA HDD
2 X 512mb RAM
Modem

Have you tried the latest bios? Sometimes it's the simple things.