  • Hardware
  • Microsoft
  • Windows XP
October 17, 2004 8:13:03 PM

I did a Repair Installation of SP2....so now i restarted my computer...it
was installing all these programs...including my mouse pad and now the
touchpad won't work.....can someone help me with this?? thanks you .

Carolina

More about : synaptic touchpad work

Anonymous
October 21, 2004 3:31:03 AM

Have you tried reinstalling the touchpad software/drivers again? Don't
forget to uninstall them first, reboot, then reinstall them.

-----
Nathan McNulty

!