Synaptic Touchpad doesn't work.

I did a Repair Installation of SP2....so now i restarted my computer...it
was installing all these programs...including my mouse pad and now the
touchpad won't work.....can someone help me with this?? thanks you .

Carolina
1 answer Last reply
More about synaptic touchpad doesn work

    Have you tried reinstalling the touchpad software/drivers again? Don't
    forget to uninstall them first, reboot, then reinstall them.

    -----
    Nathan McNulty

    Carolina wrote:
    > I did a Repair Installation of SP2....so now i restarted my computer...it
    > was installing all these programs...including my mouse pad and now the
    > touchpad won't work.....can someone help me with this?? thanks you .
    >
    > Carolina

Touchpad Hardware Microsoft Windows XP