This is a follow up to my other post. The damn thing wont boot on Fast
start or whatever until the boot sequence has Cdrom first and Harddrive
second and there must be a bootable CD in the drive. it looks for it but if
you don't press a key to boot from CD then it finds the HDD and boots OK.
Weird one this, anyone encountered a similar problem and how did you fix it.

RJAG wrote:
> This is a follow up to my other post. The damn thing wont boot on
> Fast start or whatever until the boot sequence has Cdrom first and
> Harddrive second and there must be a bootable CD in the drive. it
> looks for it but if you don't press a key to boot from CD then it
> finds the HDD and boots OK. Weird one this, anyone encountered a
> similar problem and how did you fix it.

See my previous response and please don't open new threads
about old problems - it confuses the confusable!