Andy

Hi

A few of the capacitors on my 8KHA+ have started to bulge / leak and
I'm considering changing them. Does anyone have a list of the
capacitors and their capacitance/voltage rating. It seems to be the
"taller" capacitors on the board that are going - those alongside the
CPU and alongside the RAM. I've managed to see the values on the 6
capacitors alongside the CPU (2200uF/10V/105°C) with a mirror but
cannot see the others without removing the board.

Any help appreciated - Andy