How about other hardware where I experience the problem?

Unfortunately that's not the case this time. After waiting, the message pops
up that the hardware installer is busy installing another piece of hardware
and I should wait until that is done before attempting to install this one.

And just what are you talking about. Is this an answer to a post in response
to a question you posted? If so, KEEP IT IN THE ORIGINAL THREAD - PLEASE!

I'll be damned if I am going to search for your original question because
YOU are too LAZY to do so!

--

Regards:

Richard Urban

aka Crusty (-: Old B@stard :)

"Lloyd Goldberg" <lloydg@americamail.com> wrote in message
> Unfortunately that's not the case this time. After waiting, the message
> pops up that the hardware installer is busy installing another piece of
> hardware and I should wait until that is done before attempting to install
> this one.

Relax please. It was posted in error. Meant to post to the original thread.
Hit the wrong button.

Man...you're very touchy.

It is just a newgroup...not brain surgery.