Font Size Enlarged - On It's Own!!

Any help here would be greatly appreciated. I am trying to help fix a
printer, that I just sold to a friend, for him. It is a Panasonic
KX-FLM600 All-In-One unit from about 4 years ago.

After installing the printer successfully on his computer, running
Windows 98, it worked well for about 5 days. Now, and seemingly
spontaneously, it is printing at a much larger font than normal size.
I have searched through all of the printer properties, but to no
avail. I have found nothing that seems to be abnormal in those
settings. I have faxed a document using it, and the receiving fax
prints fine, with normal font and everything.

Any suggestions?

Wes

Alan

wescrout@hotmail.com (Wes Crout) wrote in message news:<89fea911.0406131937.a00bdd2@posting.google.com>...
> Any help here would be greatly appreciated. I am trying to help fix a
> printer, that I just sold to a friend, for him. It is a Panasonic
> KX-FLM600 All-In-One unit from about 4 years ago.
>
> After installing the printer successfully on his computer, running
> Windows 98, it worked well for about 5 days. Now, and seemingly
> spontaneously, it is printing at a much larger font than normal size.
> I have searched through all of the printer properties, but to no
> avail. I have found nothing that seems to be abnormal in those
> settings. I have faxed a document using it, and the receiving fax
> prints fine, with normal font and everything.
>
> Any suggestions?

Is there a "fit to page" setting? (Look at all the menus and such that
come up when you press "print".) If so, deselect it.