Status
Not open for further replies.

flamethrower205

Illustrious
Jun 26, 2001
I finally recieved my second 214T and want to hook them up but need a video card with 2 DVI outputs. I plan on buying a 6600GT from newegg that has dual DVI's, so I want to sell this one (or, if someone has an AGP dual DVI 6600GT, I'd be willing to trade). The video card is an MSI VTD128 128MB AGP card with DVI, D-Sub, and VIVO. It's a nice card in practically new condition; I've used it for 5 months and over the course of that time have done no overclocking, nor has it overheated. I am asking 120$ for it, but the price is negotiable.
As I said, I am also open to trading as long as it's an AGP card of the same performance (if it's something like a 6800GT I don't mind paying a little to make up for the difference)
Currently I'm located in Massachusetts, I'll ship to anywhere within the United States.

Cheers.

Tamim

Distinguished
Feb 20, 2006
Fine, if you don't ship to Canada, I'll pass
I apologize for hijacking the original thread :(

I have a brand new Gigabyte 6600GT 128MB PCI-e OEM and I also happen to live in Canada :D

I am asking $115 USD shipped (Tech-Forums original for sale thread but we can nagotiate.

I am new here, have been coming to the site for a long time, but new at the forumz.

I live in Toronto/Oshawa, and if you live nearby any of those two cities we do the trade in person, saving the s+h.

If not, I can put up this auction on ebay as private auction and give the link to you or work something out.

let me know,

Thanks
Tamim

Status
Not open for further replies.