FIC motherboard red light and beeping

Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.fic (More info?)

I have a FIC motherboard, that when turned on, a red LED comes on and
then everything shuts down and a beeping noise starts. Any feedback?
I guessed that the CPU fan was not cooling properly, so I bought a
new fan, installed it and now this happens every time you turn it on.
Thanks for any help! Radiorhea

Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.fic (More info?)

Which motherboard, exactly? Any particular pattern to the beeping sound, like "beep beep",
"beeeeeeeeeeep beep beep", 11 beeps, etc.?

--Alex