Aspen2 Mobo problems

Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.fic (More info?)

I recently purchased an aspen2 mobo and installed it into my case but
I get no video or bios beep codes on boot. If have tried known good
memory and cpu but it still doesnt boot. I could really use some help
here.

Thanks in advance,
Randy
1 answer Last reply
More about aspen2 mobo problems
  1. Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.fic (More info?)

    Is this an old SD11 motherboard? It could be that the graphics card is
    loose. Try removing it and reinserting it. If you have another
    graphics card handy, try that as a test, as well.

    --Alex

    Randy wrote:
    > I recently purchased an aspen2 mobo and installed it into my case but
    > I get no video or bios beep codes on boot. If have tried known good
    > memory and cpu but it still doesnt boot. I could really use some help
    > here.
    >
    > Thanks in advance,
    > Randy

FIC Boot Motherboards