Aspen2 Mobo problems

Last response: in Motherboards
Share
September 21, 2004 6:57:44 PM

Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.fic (More info?)

I recently purchased an aspen2 mobo and installed it into my case but
I get no video or bios beep codes on boot. If have tried known good
memory and cpu but it still doesnt boot. I could really use some help
here.

Thanks in advance,
Randy

More about : aspen2 mobo problems

Anonymous
a b V Motherboard
September 22, 2004 5:48:16 PM

Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.fic (More info?)

Is this an old SD11 motherboard? It could be that the graphics card is
loose. Try removing it and reinserting it. If you have another
graphics card handy, try that as a test, as well.

--Alex

!