Computer freeze when holding keybord key down.

Lately I have noticed that my computer will freeze for split seconds as I
hold down a key on the keyboard. It is most noticeable by the mouse hanging
as it moves across the screen and I press any key and hold.

Also, if I were playing audio, it too will "studder" as the key is pressed.
I am not too sure why this is happening lately. It has happened before and I
restart a few times and it goes away.

I have scanned for virus, ads, etc and nothing found.

This is very frustrating as I am a graphics designer and I am unable to use
many of the features of my graphics programs.

Thanks for your help.

Do you have any keyboard software installed? You may want to try
uninstalling any keyboard software you may have installed and see if the
problem still exists. I get a problem like this every once in a while
when I am using the IntelliType Pro software, but it is usually fixed by
reinstalling the software. I actually haven't had any problems since
5.2 came out except that the Play/Pause doesn't work in MCE.

-----
Nathan McNulty