Dual Booting XP

Thomas

Distinguished
Jun 27, 2003

Hi i have dual booting with xp.....my concern is that...my first boot with
windows xp...is configured with a alcatel modem 530....with a router linksys
wrt45g...this setup work perfect...is it possible to get internet on the
second boot that also runs windows xp.....
thanks

Thomas wrote:
> Hi i have dual booting with xp.....my concern is that...my first boot with
> windows xp...is configured with a alcatel modem 530....with a router linksys
> wrt45g...this setup work perfect...is it possible to get internet on the
> second boot that also runs windows xp.....
> thanks

I have two dual booting machines, one dual boots Win98SE and Win2k, the
second machine multi-boots Win98SE, Win2k and Linux. I see no reason why
you can not access the net fro either OS. However, why dual boot XP and XP?

--
Danny Kile
Please reply to the Newsgroup ONLY

"Dogs come when they're called, CATS take a message and get back to
you." Mary Bly

huh?

what do you wish to boot dual versions of XP?

puzzled.

mike