URGENT HELP REQUIRED!! The DVD R/w Drive and CD ROM Drive have mysteriously
vanished off my stepson's PC. They no longer show up in MY COMPUTER. There is
no logical reason for this as one day they were fine, the next day gone!
Please reply ASAP as this needs to be resolved within the next 12hrs!!
Thanks
Master

First thing to try is a System Restore to a point in time when they were
there..... but the most common reason is detailed by MVP Alex Nichol at his
page at:
http://aumha.org/win5/a/xpcd.php#problems
www.coribright.com

"Master45" <Master45@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> URGENT HELP REQUIRED!! The DVD R/w Drive and CD ROM Drive have
> mysteriously
> vanished off my stepson's PC. They no longer show up in MY COMPUTER. There
> is
> no logical reason for this as one day they were fine, the next day gone!
> Please reply ASAP as this needs to be resolved within the next 12hrs!!
> Thanks
> Master

TRENDING THREADS