max HDD limit for a vb_601-v??

Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.fic (More info?)

Hi
i ahve a FIC vb-601-v and have recently installed a 60gb maxtor 133
HDD.
This seemed to work ok with my new bios(QC613s) but instead of 60gb
only 2040 mb is recognised by FDISK???

What else do i have todo so that i can use 60gb?
thanx
Rob

Topic URL: http://www.hardwareforumz.com/FIC-max-HDD-limit-vb_601-ftopict59283.html
Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse: http://www.hardwareforumz.com/eform.php?p=300211

Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.fic (More info?)

Which version of FDISK are you using?