Trackball on SlikStik Classic stays on

Hey guys,

When i shutdown my pc, the trackball on my SlikStik classic control panel
stays lit. Has anyone else had this problem? If so how did you solve it?

Thanks,
Anthony

TonyT thought about it a bit, then said...
> Owell, I will just wire the 5V directly to my pc's power supply and run
> wires into the control panel...

That's what I did, but then again I didn't buy the SlikStik illumination
package, but got an LED cluster elsewhere.

Another option, one that may be worth a shot, it to switch over to USB
operation.

--
Kevin Steele
RetroBlast! Retrogaming News and Reviews

Ok, I tried USB and no luck :(

It seems that my motherboard has constant 5V on the PS2 and Usb ports when
the pc is off...

=(