How can I display desktop on Lap top/Notebook?

Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.fic (More info?)

Today i run my out of configured notebook on desktop monitor,I am much
happy,but now I want to run my desktop on Notebook display,how can I
connect it.
I have a spare monitor cABLE(AWM E101344 STYLE 2990 VW-1 30V 80c SPACE
SHUTTEL LOW VOLTAGE COMPUTER CABLE) which have 14 connectors on one end
and 9 connectors on other end,Can I utilize this cord?
If not where can I utilize it?
2 answers Last reply
More about display desktop notebook
  1. Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.fic (More info?)

    Take a look here: http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/98801

    Thaqalain wrote:
    > Today i run my out of configured notebook on desktop monitor,I am much
    > happy,but now I want to run my desktop on Notebook display,how can I
    > connect it.
    > I have a spare monitor cABLE(AWM E101344 STYLE 2990 VW-1 30V 80c SPACE
    > SHUTTEL LOW VOLTAGE COMPUTER CABLE) which have 14 connectors on one end
    > and 9 connectors on other end,Can I utilize this cord?
    > If not where can I utilize it?

  2. Remote Desktop via your network.

FIC Notebooks Desktops Motherboards Displays