How can I display desktop on Lap top/Notebook?

Last response: in Motherboards
a b V Motherboard
September 11, 2005 5:07:49 PM

Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.fic (More info?)

Today i run my out of configured notebook on desktop monitor,I am much
happy,but now I want to run my desktop on Notebook display,how can I
connect it.
I have a spare monitor cABLE(AWM E101344 STYLE 2990 VW-1 30V 80c SPACE
SHUTTEL LOW VOLTAGE COMPUTER CABLE) which have 14 connectors on one end
and 9 connectors on other end,Can I utilize this cord?
If not where can I utilize it?
Anonymous
a b V Motherboard
September 12, 2005 5:48:06 PM

Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.fic (More info?)

Take a look here: http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/98801

Thaqalain wrote:
> Today i run my out of configured notebook on desktop monitor,I am much
> happy,but now I want to run my desktop on Notebook display,how can I
> connect it.
> I have a spare monitor cABLE(AWM E101344 STYLE 2990 VW-1 30V 80c SPACE
> SHUTTEL LOW VOLTAGE COMPUTER CABLE) which have 14 connectors on one end
> and 9 connectors on other end,Can I utilize this cord?
> If not where can I utilize it?

June 20, 2006 5:51:47 PM

Remote Desktop via your network.
!