Old Apple Sales Video Stars Steve Jobs as a U.S. President

Status
Not open for further replies.

derkman

Honorable
Feb 29, 2012
A man who was selfish, only cared about himself, made underpaid workers work longer and harder resulting in mass suicides, egotistic, made his products based on complete control, and had anger issues.

He clearly resembled Adolf Hitler more than Franklin D. Roosevelt.

chaosgs

Distinguished
Sep 9, 2006
[citation][nom]derkman[/nom]A man who was selfish, only cared about himself, made underpaid workers work longer and harder resulting in mass suicides, egotistic, made his products based on complete control, and had anger issues.He clearly resembled Adolf Hitler more than Franklin D. Roosevelt.[/citation]

Crazy people like himself tend to be successful for awhile. Im glad hes gone. Ask a Apple follower why they love Apple so much......You will want to pull your hair out. But their lose is our gain. They make great products cheaper.

kinggraves

Distinguished
May 14, 2010
[citation][nom]derkman[/nom]A man who was selfish, only cared about himself, made underpaid workers work longer and harder resulting in mass suicides, egotistic, made his products based on complete control, and had anger issues.He clearly resembled Adolf Hitler more than Franklin D. Roosevelt.[/citation]

Look I'm cool with Apple/Jobs hate and all, but he isn't responsible for the suicides at Foxconn. They make products for a LOT of companies, many of which you're using right now. You might want to put that personal responsibility on the Foxconn president or perhaps the Chinese/Taiwanese governments supporting those conditions.

He is a total egomaniac though. Look at the 1984 video. He wanted his workers to think they were a revolution. Too bad it took them 20 years.

derkman

Honorable
Feb 29, 2012
[citation][nom]kinggraves[/nom]Look I'm cool with Apple/Jobs hate and all, but he isn't responsible for the suicides at Foxconn. They make products for a LOT of companies, many of which you're using right now.[/citation]

Steve Jobs demanded more supply on the iPhone 4 before they were released. Foxconn told him they could not keep up with the shipment. Jobs didn't care and demanded them. The situation at Foxconn was bad already but Jobs made it much worse for them.

pacioli

Distinguished
Nov 22, 2010
[citation][nom]derkman[/nom]Steve Jobs demanded more supply on the iPhone 4 before they were released. Foxconn told him they could not keep up with the shipment. Jobs didn't care and demanded them. The situation at Foxconn was bad already but Jobs made it much worse for them.[/citation]

Jobs was already getting human livers for himself from China... Maybe he thought Taiwanese livers were of better quality and was trying to create more donors... Wasn't that in the standard Foxconn employee contract that if you killed yourself Jobs got your liver.

G

For some reason the General made me think of Roger Sterling.

Maxor127

Distinguished
Jul 16, 2007
Wow you're all of bunch bitter bitches crying over any bit of Apple news you can find. I'm happy for their success just because I know how much it makes you all rant and act like paragons of technology.

socalboomer

Distinguished
Sep 13, 2008
[citation][nom]kinggraves[/nom]Look I'm cool with Apple/Jobs hate and all, but he isn't responsible for the suicides at Foxconn. They make products for a LOT of companies, many of which you're using right now. You might want to put that personal responsibility on the Foxconn president or perhaps the Chinese/Taiwanese governments supporting those conditions.He is a total egomaniac though. Look at the 1984 video. He wanted his workers to think they were a revolution. Too bad it took them 20 years.[/citation]

ROFL - who said anything about Foxconn - Jobs was legendary about doing that to his own personnel in Cupertino. . . Look back at testimonials about the development of the Mac. . .

"We don't talk about the 3" - THAT was funny! LOL

Zingam_Duo

Honorable
Mar 22, 2012
[citation][nom]Halcyon[/nom]I remember looking at the IIci's in the computer lab in college...wanting one.[/citation]

You could have made yourself one. Back then my father made a perfect working replica for us out of single components. He even used an old calculator's chassis to make it look authentic. He wasn't any worse engineer than Wozniak, unfortunately he didn't live in California and here being a genius wasn't profitable.

del35

Distinguished
May 22, 2009
Had he been a presidennt he would have probably been killed as a result of his selfishnness and propensity for screwing the people and robbing them. I guess technology would have marched forth unhindered by Jobs' nefarious cageyouin and screw you dealings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS