Right speaker don't work; Any clues?

For some reason my right speaker stopped working. First let me say that I've
checked EVERYTHING. Like yes, the speakers are turned on, wires are ok, I've
looked in sound properties too but the damn thing doesn't work.

I've tried a different pair of speakers and the right speaker don't work.
Any clues?

peter

well if you checked everything ..what do you need us for??
control panel/sounds etc/device volume advanced.......check your
balance??
speaker settings.....advanced got
the right speakers??

peter

"The big fella" <The big fella@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> For some reason my right speaker stopped working. First let me say that I've
> checked EVERYTHING. Like yes, the speakers are turned on, wires are ok, I've
> looked in sound properties too but the damn thing doesn't work.
>
> I've tried a different pair of speakers and the right speaker don't work.
> Any clues?

bar

The socket on the Sound Card or Rear of PC itslef may be damaged.

Don't waste any more time: sound card can be bought for $20!

The big fella wrote:
> For some reason my right speaker stopped working. First let me say
> that I've checked EVERYTHING. Like yes, the speakers are turned on,
> wires are ok, I've looked in sound properties too but the damn thing
> doesn't work.
>
> I've tried a different pair of speakers and the right speaker don't
> work. Any clues?

Have you tried a different sound card?

--

Bruce Chambers