ME

When ever i on my computer i get the same error saying Driver Cdr4_2K.SYS has
been blocked from loading. and that windows did not start my cd rw cause it
eill make the computer ustable what do i do?

You seem to have Roxio Easy CD Creator. Make sure you have at least version
5 (with all XP patches) installed for Easy CD 5 and DirectCD.

If you have version 4, it should be removed.