Happy birthday Rick (aka Rutger)!

Hey Rick,

didn't see much of you lately here [or anywhere ;-)], so I hope you are in
a good shape and can celebrate your birthday, old man. :)

) * ! ! ! ! ! ! ( )
( ( * |V||V||V||V||V||V| ) ) (
) * ) | || || || || || | ( ( * )
( ( (*******************) * * ) *
) ) * ( T O ) (
( ( ( ! ( * * ) ! ) (
) * ) ) |V| ( \|/ \|/ ) |V| * ( )
( ( * | | (<<<<<<<<<*>>>>>>>>>) | | ) (
) ) ((*******************************)) ( * )
( ( * (( R U T G E R )) ) (
) * ) ! (( * * * * * * )) ! ( )
( ( |V| (( \|/ \|/ \|/ \|/ \|/ \|/ )) |V| ) (
*) ) | | ((^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^)) | | ( )
( ( (***********************************************) ) * (
) ) (* | | *)( )
( ( (* | | / \ | \ | \ \ / *) ) (
* ) (* |---| |----| | / | / \/ *)( )
( (* * | | | | | | / * *) ) (
) (* \|/ | | | | | | / \|/ *) * )
( (* *) (
) * ) (*}+{}+{}+{}+{}+{}+{}+{}+{}+{}+{}+{}+{}+{}+{}+{*) )
( ( (*}-{}-{}-{}-{}-{}-{}-{}-{}-{}-{}-{}-{}-{}-{}-{*) *
) ((********************************************************))
( ((}*{}*{}*{}*{}*{}*{}*{}*{}*{}*{}*{}*{}*{}*{}*{}*{}*{}*{}*))
) (( ))
( (( | \ ))
) (( | / | | \ | | | | \ / \ \ / ))
( (( | \ | | / | |---| | > |----| \/ ))
* (( * | / | | \ | | | | / | | / * ))
(( \|/ \|/ ))
((}*{}*{}*{}*{}*{}*{}*{}*{}*{}*{}*{}*{}*{}*{}*{}*{}*{}*{}*))

Seems your last post was from September 11th 2004. I winder where you are.

All my best, also from k.os sitting next to me.
--
By(e) Andreas

In a parallel universe, Anti-Andreas Kohlbach said exactly the opposite
of:

[snip]

Happy Birthday Rutger (HHWBKAR) and let's hope we see more of you around
these parts!

*-) K.os
--
"He imagined for a moment his itinerary connecting up all the dots in the
sky like a child's numbered dots puzzle. He hoped that from some vantage

K.os wrote on 06. February 2005:

> In a parallel universe, Anti-Andreas Kohlbach said exactly the opposite
> of:
>
> [snip]
>
> Happy Birthday Rutger (HHWBKAR) and let's hope we see more of you around
> these parts!

I also sent him a copy of this birthday article. No bouncer yet, but he
might be very busy.
--
By(e) Andreas

sinner

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

* K.os wrote in alt.games.mame:
> In a parallel universe, Anti-Andreas Kohlbach said exactly the opposite
> of:

> [snip]

> Happy Birthday Rutger (HHWBKAR) and let's hope we see more of you around
> these parts!

Indeed, he is missed and we would like an update as to Mom's health.
Here is hoping everything is going better than expected!

Oh yeah, and Happy B-Day ol' buddy.

--
David
If you write something wrong enough, I'll be glad to make up a new

In a parallel universe, Anti-SINNER said exactly the opposite of:

> * K.os wrote in alt.games.mame:
>> In a parallel universe, Anti-Andreas Kohlbach said exactly the
>> opposite of:
>
>> [snip]
>
>> Happy Birthday Rutger (HHWBKAR) and let's hope we see more of you
>> around these parts!
>
> Indeed, he is missed and we would like an update as to Mom's health.
> Here is hoping everything is going better than expected!

Indeed. The way I figure, when we hear more from him here we'll know
everything is as it should be.

*-) K.os
--

Rutger6559 wrote on 07. February 2005:

> Me mum is still doing the dreaded chemo thing. She's had 8 of 26
> treatments so far, and she seems to be remarkably free of side effects
> (knock on wood).

That all seems to be very hard for you and your mom. I don't know if i
could cope with that all. :-(

I hope you and your mom are strong. :)

[...]

> And, ugh, did I mention I'm now 39? Dang!

I'll follow in July being 39. May be one day I catch up with your age. ;-)

[...]

> Thanks again, and my best wishes to you all! Now to go eat that cake
> that Andreas so generously provided for me. :)

Enjoy it. :)
--
By(e) Andreas

sinner

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

* Andreas Kohlbach Wrote in alt.games.mame:

[...]

> Best wishes to you and mom. Hopefully all turns out fine, like it
> did for Sinner. :)

Certainly welcome to some of my good fortune, I'd give it gladly.

--
David

.... after inserting a credit, Rutger6559 <rutger6559@yahoo.com> leaned
forward and saw...

>Thanks again, and best wishes to all!

Aha, Rick old chap... not seen you pop back in, but then I've been a tad
busy.

Good seeing you again, lad. Get your arse into #tombstones some day!
--
"You float like a feather
In a beautiful world.

On Sat, 26 Feb 2005 11:19:11 +0000, 'Dungeon' Dave
<mame@nospam.localhost> wrote:

>... after inserting a credit, Rutger6559 <rutger6559@yahoo.com> leaned
>forward and saw...
>

>>Thanks again, and best wishes to all!
>>

>Aha, Rick old chap... not seen you pop back in, but then I've been a tad
>busy.
>
>Good seeing you again, lad. Get your arse into #tombstones some day!

Many thanks DD! Interestingly enough, I tried just the other day, but
I found mIRC is shareware and it expired on me.

Anyone know of a good freeware IRC client so I can pop into
#tombstones?

Thanks again, Dave! Hope all is well with you and the lass.

--
Rick

I'd like to say "Thank you" on behalf of the group
and ourselves and I hope we passed the audition!
(John Lennon)

Rutger6559 wrote on 26. February 2005:

> On Sat, 26 Feb 2005 11:19:11 +0000, 'Dungeon' Dave
> <mame@nospam.localhost> wrote:
>
>>Good seeing you again, lad. Get your arse into #tombstones some day!
>
> Many thanks DD! Interestingly enough, I tried just the other day, but
> I found mIRC is shareware and it expired on me.
>
> Anyone know of a good freeware IRC client so I can pop into
> #tombstones?

You can use mirc eben it expired.

Then there is also the text mode client irssi for Windows.
--
By(e) Andreas

Rutger6559 wrote:
> On Sat, 26 Feb 2005 11:19:11 +0000, 'Dungeon' Dave
> <mame@nospam.localhost> wrote:
>

>>... after inserting a credit, Rutger6559 <rutger6559@yahoo.com> leaned
>>forward and saw...
>>

>>>Thanks again, and best wishes to all!
>>>

>>Aha, Rick old chap... not seen you pop back in, but then I've been a tad
>>busy.
>>
>>Good seeing you again, lad. Get your arse into #tombstones some day!
>

> Many thanks DD! Interestingly enough, I tried just the other day, but
> I found mIRC is shareware and it expired on me.
>
> Anyone know of a good freeware IRC client so I can pop into
> #tombstones?
>
> Thanks again, Dave! Hope all is well with you and the lass.

Firefox has an extension called Chatzilla. I don't know how extensive
it is<G>, but the price is right.....

--
Thnik about it!
Dead_Dad

Dead_Dad wrote on 28. February 2005:

> Rutger6559 wrote:
>> On Sat, 26 Feb 2005 11:19:11 +0000, 'Dungeon' Dave
>> <mame@nospam.localhost> wrote:
>>
>>>Good seeing you again, lad. Get your arse into #tombstones some day!
>> Many thanks DD! Interestingly enough, I tried just the other day,
>> but
>> I found mIRC is shareware and it expired on me.
>> Anyone know of a good freeware IRC client so I can pop into
>> #tombstones?
>> Thanks again, Dave! Hope all is well with you and the lass.
>
> Firefox has an extension called Chatzilla. I don't know how extensive
> it is<G>, but the price is right.....

It's not bad. For a chatter which does not need special "magic|. Though
there is an FAQ where you can tune it, that it uses scripts and stuff.

@ Rick. when you join #tombstones it asks you to register your nick. It
prints out how to do this. It's like

/msg nickserv REGISTER password email

You get it mail which explains that you also need to confirm it. After
that you can log in by doing

/msg nickserv IDENTIFY password

For not typing it in every time you can tell Chatzilla to do this
automatically on start. Explained in the FAQ at
<http://www.hacksrus.com/~ginda/chatzilla/faq/chatzilla-faq.html> at
"autoperform".
--
By(e) Andreas