install my old harddisk to my new PC

Wilson

hi hi~
i am trying to use my old harddisk (there are data inside when i used it in
my old xp PC) in my new XP PC.
But i found some data are block, i dont seems to have the access right even
i am login as administrator.

is there any other way to get the data from my old xp harddisk ??

thanks very much

Take Ownership, #9 on this link:
http://www3.telus.net/dandemar/adsecurity.htm

--
Jupiter Jones [MVP]

"wilson" <wilson@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> hi hi~
> i am trying to use my old harddisk (there are data inside when i
> used it in
> my old xp PC) in my new XP PC.
> But i found some data are block, i dont seems to have the access
> right even
> i am login as administrator.
>
> is there any other way to get the data from my old xp harddisk ??
>
> thanks very much

TRENDING THREADS