Tiptonware ROM burning?

Last response: in Video Games
February 6, 2005 2:10:48 AM

I'd like to see if anybody in AGM has gotten ROM sets from Tiptonware.com. I
got the URL from a post in this newsgroup, so of course I know the man is
probably watching. :-)

From all indications at that website, the man is serious about his stuff and
more than willing to help fellow gamers. (I see that PC-Engine/TurboGrafx
support is missing, but other than that...)

I just wanted to hear confirmations from "clients" as further assurance.

More about : tiptonware rom burning

Anonymous
February 6, 2005 2:10:49 AM

On Sat, 05 Feb 2005 23:10:48 GMT, Hung N <find@my.crack> wrote:

>I'd like to see if anybody in AGM has gotten ROM sets from Tiptonware.com. I
>got the URL from a post in this newsgroup, so of course I know the man is
>probably watching. :-)
>
>From all indications at that website, the man is serious about his stuff and
>more than willing to help fellow gamers. (I see that PC-Engine/TurboGrafx
>support is missing, but other than that...)
>
>I just wanted to hear confirmations from "clients" as further assurance.

Excellent burner. I got my .83 set from him.

Tim
Anonymous
February 6, 2005 3:19:30 AM

Despite all prevention efforts, Hung N <find@my.crack> wrote in

> I'd like to see if anybody in AGM has gotten ROM sets from
> Tiptonware.com. I got the URL from a post in this newsgroup, so of
> course I know the man is probably watching. :-)
>
> From all indications at that website, the man is serious about his
> stuff and more than willing to help fellow gamers. (I see that
> PC-Engine/TurboGrafx support is missing, but other than that...)
>
> I just wanted to hear confirmations from "clients" as further
> assurance.

He's a stand-up guy. One of my buddies got a set burned by him (prior to
finding out that I coulda done it for him... :) ) and received it quickly.

--
Slor
Related resources

Ordered everything from him recently (.90 and everything else) and he
shipped them the next day after I ordered them. More complete than I could
have imagined. A few cool extras included for the mame set as well. I
wouldn't hesitate using him again. Friends have had the same experience. If
you order from Tiptonware I doubt you could be disappointed.

Good Luck!

"Hung N" <find@my.crack> wrote in message
> I'd like to see if anybody in AGM has gotten ROM sets from Tiptonware.com.
> got the URL from a post in this newsgroup, so of course I know the man is
> probably watching. :-)
>
> From all indications at that website, the man is serious about his stuff
and
> more than willing to help fellow gamers. (I see that PC-Engine/TurboGrafx
> support is missing, but other than that...)
>
> I just wanted to hear confirmations from "clients" as further assurance.
Anonymous
February 6, 2005 5:28:13 AM

I order a complete set from him almost every update. The guy is very helpful
and ships out super fast. He also answers emails really fast. I recommend
him to anyone needing a set of roms.

"Unhappy" <bob@notreallyme.com> wrote in message
> Ordered everything from him recently (.90 and everything else) and he
> shipped them the next day after I ordered them. More complete than I could
> have imagined. A few cool extras included for the mame set as well. I
> wouldn't hesitate using him again. Friends have had the same experience.
> If
> you order from Tiptonware I doubt you could be disappointed.
>
> Good Luck!
>

> "Hung N" <find@my.crack> wrote in message
>> I'd like to see if anybody in AGM has gotten ROM sets from
>> Tiptonware.com.
>> got the URL from a post in this newsgroup, so of course I know the man is
>> probably watching. :-)
>>
>> From all indications at that website, the man is serious about his stuff
> and
>> more than willing to help fellow gamers. (I see that PC-Engine/TurboGrafx
>> support is missing, but other than that...)
>>
>> I just wanted to hear confirmations from "clients" as further assurance.

Anonymous
February 6, 2005 7:53:12 PM

Remember chaps, no matter where you are in the world, there's sure to be a
burner near you at http://www.lazarus.org.uk...:)

A proud member for over 4 years at:
http://www.lazarus.org.uk and http://www.freemameroms.com

Also why not join in the classic arcade game MAME competition.?
http://www.tombstoned.co.uk

"Hung N" <find@my.crack> wrote in message
> I'd like to see if anybody in AGM has gotten ROM sets from Tiptonware.com.
> got the URL from a post in this newsgroup, so of course I know the man is
> probably watching. :-)
>
> From all indications at that website, the man is serious about his stuff
> and
> more than willing to help fellow gamers. (I see that PC-Engine/TurboGrafx
> support is missing, but other than that...)
>
> I just wanted to hear confirmations from "clients" as further assurance.
Anonymous
February 7, 2005 4:23:07 AM

WOW!

Thanks for the compliments.

I do take pride in my rom sets and I try not to loose what the idea of
MAME is all about, free and fun!

Like Slor said:
"He's a stand-up guy"

Thanks TimO, Slor, Unhappy, & TonyT

TiptonWare
http://tiptonware.com/
Anonymous
February 7, 2005 9:15:29 PM

TiptonWare <shakie007@yahoo.com> wrote in

> WOW!
>
> Thanks for the compliments.
>
> I do take pride in my rom sets and I try not to loose what the idea of
> MAME is all about, free and fun!

Welp, that pretty much settles it! Thanks all! ;-)
September 9, 2007 4:37:55 AM

Tiptonware is in it for the money, his sets are way overpriced. Try romcollector.com , there way faster and cheaper for the same thing
September 11, 2007 12:47:20 AM

Wonder how many of them games are freeware. I'd be guessing most are still under copyright and as such protected
!