Tiptonware ROM burning?

I'd like to see if anybody in AGM has gotten ROM sets from Tiptonware.com. I
got the URL from a post in this newsgroup, so of course I know the man is
probably watching. :-)

From all indications at that website, the man is serious about his stuff and
more than willing to help fellow gamers. (I see that PC-Engine/TurboGrafx
support is missing, but other than that...)

I just wanted to hear confirmations from "clients" as further assurance.
8 answers Last reply
More about tiptonware burning

    On Sat, 05 Feb 2005 23:10:48 GMT, Hung N <find@my.crack> wrote:

    >I'd like to see if anybody in AGM has gotten ROM sets from Tiptonware.com. I
    >got the URL from a post in this newsgroup, so of course I know the man is
    >probably watching. :-)
    >
    >From all indications at that website, the man is serious about his stuff and
    >more than willing to help fellow gamers. (I see that PC-Engine/TurboGrafx
    >support is missing, but other than that...)
    >
    >I just wanted to hear confirmations from "clients" as further assurance.

    Excellent burner. I got my .83 set from him.

    Tim

    Despite all prevention efforts, Hung N <find@my.crack> wrote in

    > I'd like to see if anybody in AGM has gotten ROM sets from
    > Tiptonware.com. I got the URL from a post in this newsgroup, so of
    > course I know the man is probably watching. :-)
    >
    > From all indications at that website, the man is serious about his
    > stuff and more than willing to help fellow gamers. (I see that
    > PC-Engine/TurboGrafx support is missing, but other than that...)
    >
    > I just wanted to hear confirmations from "clients" as further
    > assurance.

    He's a stand-up guy. One of my buddies got a set burned by him (prior to
    finding out that I coulda done it for him... :)) and received it quickly.

    --
    Slor

    Ordered everything from him recently (.90 and everything else) and he
    shipped them the next day after I ordered them. More complete than I could
    have imagined. A few cool extras included for the mame set as well. I
    wouldn't hesitate using him again. Friends have had the same experience. If
    you order from Tiptonware I doubt you could be disappointed.

    Good Luck!

    "Hung N" <find@my.crack> wrote in message
    > I'd like to see if anybody in AGM has gotten ROM sets from Tiptonware.com.
    > got the URL from a post in this newsgroup, so of course I know the man is
    > probably watching. :-)
    >
    > From all indications at that website, the man is serious about his stuff
    and
    > more than willing to help fellow gamers. (I see that PC-Engine/TurboGrafx
    > support is missing, but other than that...)
    >
    > I just wanted to hear confirmations from "clients" as further assurance.

    I order a complete set from him almost every update. The guy is very helpful
    and ships out super fast. He also answers emails really fast. I recommend
    him to anyone needing a set of roms.

    "Unhappy" <bob@notreallyme.com> wrote in message
    > Ordered everything from him recently (.90 and everything else) and he
    > shipped them the next day after I ordered them. More complete than I could
    > have imagined. A few cool extras included for the mame set as well. I
    > wouldn't hesitate using him again. Friends have had the same experience.
    > If
    > you order from Tiptonware I doubt you could be disappointed.
    >
    > Good Luck!
    >

    > "Hung N" <find@my.crack> wrote in message
    >> I'd like to see if anybody in AGM has gotten ROM sets from
    >> Tiptonware.com.
    >> got the URL from a post in this newsgroup, so of course I know the man is
    >> probably watching. :-)
    >>
    >> From all indications at that website, the man is serious about his stuff
    > and
    >> more than willing to help fellow gamers. (I see that PC-Engine/TurboGrafx
    >> support is missing, but other than that...)
    >>
    >> I just wanted to hear confirmations from "clients" as further assurance.

    Remember chaps, no matter where you are in the world, there's sure to be a
    burner near you at http://www.lazarus.org.uk...:)

    A proud member for over 4 years at:
    http://www.lazarus.org.uk and http://www.freemameroms.com

    Also why not join in the classic arcade game MAME competition.?
    http://www.tombstoned.co.uk

    "Hung N" <find@my.crack> wrote in message
    > I'd like to see if anybody in AGM has gotten ROM sets from Tiptonware.com.
    > got the URL from a post in this newsgroup, so of course I know the man is
    > probably watching. :-)
    >
    > From all indications at that website, the man is serious about his stuff
    > and
    > more than willing to help fellow gamers. (I see that PC-Engine/TurboGrafx
    > support is missing, but other than that...)
    >
    > I just wanted to hear confirmations from "clients" as further assurance.

    WOW!

    Thanks for the compliments.

    I do take pride in my rom sets and I try not to loose what the idea of
    MAME is all about, free and fun!

    Like Slor said:
    "He's a stand-up guy"

    Thanks TimO, Slor, Unhappy, & TonyT

    TiptonWare
    http://tiptonware.com/

    TiptonWare <shakie007@yahoo.com> wrote in

    > WOW!
    >
    > Thanks for the compliments.
    >
    > I do take pride in my rom sets and I try not to loose what the idea of
    > MAME is all about, free and fun!

    Welp, that pretty much settles it! Thanks all! ;-)
  8. Wonder how many of them games are freeware. I'd be guessing most are still under copyright and as such protected

Burner Rom Video Games