ForeRunner ATM Card

Gentlemen,
The ATM Sample application in the Windows XP Service Pack 1 DDK does not
seem to work with the \ENUM option. That is, it does not return the ATM
addresses of the ATM adapters. After some exhaustive debugging, I noticed
that the ATM_ADDRESS is blank. Has anyone else observed this behavior. I
have a Forerunner PCA-200EPC ATM Adapter installed from Fore
Systems(Marconi) installed. Has anyone seen this option work with any other
ATM card?.
Any help appreciated,
Greg White

May want to try a programming newsgroup or use your MSDN resources ;)

-----
Nathan McNulty