MICROSOFT WIRELESS MOUSE

HI I HAVE BEEN USING RECHARGEABLE ALAKALINE BATTERIES IN MY MOUSE. CAN I USE
NICAD OR NICKLE METAL HYDRIDE INSTEAD? OR SHOULD I NOT BE USING RECHARGABLES?
--
DALE

If the batteries are designed to replace alakaline ones, then there should
not be a problem.

Also, please learn how to use the CAPS LOCK key correctly. By posting in
all capitol letters, you are considered to be yelling out for an answer.

"dale" <dale@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> HI I HAVE BEEN USING RECHARGEABLE ALAKALINE BATTERIES IN MY MOUSE. CAN I
> USE
> NICAD OR NICKLE METAL HYDRIDE INSTEAD? OR SHOULD I NOT BE USING
> RECHARGABLES?
> --
> DALE

I have used both Nickle Cadium (NiCD) and Nickle Metal Hydride (NiMH)
batteries in my Microsoft BlueTooth Wireless Keyboard and Mouse without
any problems. They do only provide 1.2 volts instead of the 1.5 volts
supplied by normal Alkaline batteries, but this seems to be accepted by
the hardware anyways.

-----
Nathan McNulty

Nathan McNulty wrote:
> I have used both Nickle Cadium (NiCD) and Nickle Metal Hydride (NiMH)
> batteries in my Microsoft BlueTooth Wireless Keyboard and Mouse
> without any problems. They do only provide 1.2 volts instead of the
> 1.5 volts supplied by normal Alkaline batteries, but this seems to be
> accepted by the hardware anyways.
>
> -----
> Nathan McNulty

Learn to spell. It's N-I-C-K-E-L (you're a Yank, you of all people should
know that) C-A-D-M-I-U-M.

lose his marbles?

Who cares? As long as you understand the message, that's all that matters.

-----
Nathan McNulty

Miss Perspicacia Tick wrote:
> Nathan McNulty wrote:
>
>>I have used both Nickle Cadium (NiCD) and Nickle Metal Hydride (NiMH)
>>batteries in my Microsoft BlueTooth Wireless Keyboard and Mouse
>>without any problems. They do only provide 1.2 volts instead of the
>>1.5 volts supplied by normal Alkaline batteries, but this seems to be
>>accepted by the hardware anyways.
>>
>>-----
>>Nathan McNulty
>

> Learn to spell. It's N-I-C-K-E-L (you're a Yank, you of all people should
> know that) C-A-D-M-I-U-M.

Thanks Nathan I agree. Too much time on hands!