Which is best group to use: Giga-byte or Gigabyte?

Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.giga-byte (More info?)

Which is the "official" gigabyte news group? giga-byte or gigabyte? I
try to look through both, and want to post a question, but really want
to be sure I post it on the group most frequented:
Which is (was) the original? And why are there 2?

alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.giga-byte
or
alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.gigabyte

Thank you in advance,
Chalmers
2 answers Last reply
More about which group giga byte gigabyte
  1. Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.giga-byte (More info?)

    alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.gigabyte is the most active of the 2 groups.

    "Chuck Davis" <chdavisjr@aol.com> wrote in message
    > Which is the "official" gigabyte news group? giga-byte or gigabyte? I
    > try to look through both, and want to post a question, but really want
    > to be sure I post it on the group most frequented:
    > Which is (was) the original? And why are there 2?
    >
    > alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.giga-byte
    > or
    > alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.gigabyte
    >
    > Thank you in advance,
    > Chalmers
  2. Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.giga-byte (More info?)

    Thanks!
    That is wha I am discovering.

    "Homer J. Simpson" <hjsimpson@springfield.usa> wrote in message news:<hVb6d.131073$%S.72348@pd7tw2no>...
    > alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.gigabyte is the most active of the 2 groups.
    >
    > "Chuck Davis" <chdavisjr@aol.com> wrote in message
    > > Which is the "official" gigabyte news group? giga-byte or gigabyte? I
    > > try to look through both, and want to post a question, but really want
    > > to be sure I post it on the group most frequented:
    > > Which is (was) the original? And why are there 2?
    > >
    > > alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.giga-byte
    > > or
    > > alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.gigabyte
    > >
    > > Thank you in advance,