Which is best group to use: Giga-byte or Gigabyte?

Last response: in Motherboards
a b V Motherboard
September 27, 2004 5:57:36 PM

Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.giga-byte (More info?)

Which is the "official" gigabyte news group? giga-byte or gigabyte? I
try to look through both, and want to post a question, but really want
to be sure I post it on the group most frequented:
Which is (was) the original? And why are there 2?

alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.giga-byte
or
alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.gigabyte

Thank you in advance,
Chalmers
Anonymous
a b V Motherboard
September 28, 2004 3:28:13 PM

Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.giga-byte (More info?)

alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.gigabyte is the most active of the 2 groups.

"Chuck Davis" <chdavisjr@aol.com> wrote in message
> Which is the "official" gigabyte news group? giga-byte or gigabyte? I
> try to look through both, and want to post a question, but really want
> to be sure I post it on the group most frequented:
> Which is (was) the original? And why are there 2?
>
> alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.giga-byte
> or
> alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.gigabyte
>
> Thank you in advance,
> Chalmers
Anonymous
a b V Motherboard
September 29, 2004 6:03:53 PM

Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.giga-byte (More info?)

Thanks!
That is wha I am discovering.

!