Happy birthday Sinner

Tags:
  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
February 6, 2005 7:59:25 AM

I remember that the February is full of birthday boys, and Sinner is amongst
them. One year older, one year wiser.

Enjoy your pie. :-)

) * ! ! ! ! ! ! ( )
( ( * |V||V||V||V||V||V| ) ) (
) * ) | || || || || || | ( ( * )
( ( (*******************) * * ) *
) ) * ( T O ) (
( ( ( ! ( * * ) ! ) (
) * ) ) |V| ( \|/ \|/ ) |V| * ( )
( ( * | | (<<<<<<<<<*>>>>>>>>>) | | ) (
) ) ((*******************************)) ( * )
( ( * (( D A V I D )) ) (
) * ) ! (( * * * * * * )) ! ( )
( ( |V| (( \|/ \|/ \|/ \|/ \|/ \|/ )) |V| ) (
*) ) | | ((^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^)) | | ( )
( ( (***********************************************) ) * (
) ) (* | | *)( )
( ( (* | | / \ | \ | \ \ / *) ) (
* ) (* |---| |----| | / | / \/ *)( )
( (* * | | | | | | / * *) ) (
) (* \|/ | | | | | | / \|/ *) * )
( (* *) (
) * ) (*}+{}+{}+{}+{}+{}+{}+{}+{}+{}+{}+{}+{}+{}+{}+{*) )
( ( (*}-{}-{}-{}-{}-{}-{}-{}-{}-{}-{}-{}-{}-{}-{}-{*) *
) ((********************************************************))
( ((}*{}*{}*{}*{}*{}*{}*{}*{}*{}*{}*{}*{}*{}*{}*{}*{}*{}*{}*))
) (( ))
( (( | \ ))
) (( | / | | \ | | | | \ / \ \ / ))
( (( | \ | | / | |---| | > |----| \/ ))
* (( * | / | | \ | | | | / | | / * ))
(( \|/ \|/ ))
((}*{}*{}*{}*{}*{}*{}*{}*{}*{}*{}*{}*{}*{}*{}*{}*{}*{}*{}*))
Andreas

More about : happy birthday sinner

Anonymous
February 6, 2005 7:59:26 AM

Andreas Kohlbach <ankman@email.com> gyrated his joystick in a pattern
that spelled out:

Happy Chinese New Year, too...burrrp!

--
INC BX
INC BP

Sune Salminen wrote on 06. February 2005:

> Andreas Kohlbach wrote:
>> I remember that the February is full of birthday boys, and Sinner is
>> amongst them. One year older, one year wiser.
>
> Happy Birthday David.
>
> I hope Andreas remembered to put the 'secret ingredient' that you like
> in your cake :-)

Sure, I know of everybody's love fot their special ingrediet, and put
them in their pie. Though I won't tell which one. ;-P
--
By(e) Andreas
Can't find your answer ? Ask !

SINNER wrote on 06. February 2005:

> * Cerian Knight wrote in alt.games.mame:
>> Andreas Kohlbach <ankman@email.com> gyrated his joystick in a pattern
>> that spelled out:
>
>> Happy Chinese New Year, too...burrrp!
>
> Hmmm, year of the ____________?

What year are you? K.os has a Chinese calendar I can look it up.
--
By(e) Andreas (1966, horse that is)
February 6, 2005 7:39:22 PM

* Sune Salminen wrote in alt.games.mame:
> Andreas Kohlbach wrote:
>> I remember that the February is full of birthday boys, and Sinner is
>> amongst them. One year older, one year wiser.

> Happy Birthday David.

Thanks! Damn Super Bowl trying to steal my thunder!

> I hope Andreas remembered to put the 'secret ingredient' that you like
> in your cake :-)

Well, he is with K.os ];)

--
David
A good name lost is seldom regained. When character is gone,

* Cerian Knight wrote in alt.games.mame:
> Andreas Kohlbach <ankman@email.com> gyrated his joystick in a pattern
> that spelled out:

> Happy Chinese New Year, too...burrrp!

Hmmm, year of the ____________?

--
David
Recent investments will yield a slight profit.
February 6, 2005 7:39:24 PM

* Andreas Kohlbach wrote in alt.games.mame:
> I remember that the February is full of birthday boys, and Sinner is amongst
> them. One year older, one year wiser.

> Enjoy your pie. :-)

<Munch>

Mmmmmm, Pie! ;)

Thanks my friend.
--
David
Disassembly of a major component will invariably include a seized bolt

SINNER wrote on 06. February 2005:

> * Andreas Kohlbach wrote in alt.games.mame:
>> I remember that the February is full of birthday boys, and Sinner is amongst
>> them. One year older, one year wiser.
>
>> Enjoy your pie. :-)
>
> <Munch>
>
> Mmmmmm, Pie! ;)
>
> Thanks my friend.

You're welcome. Please leave a piece in the freezer in case I come for a
visit in spring/summer/fall/when_ever. ;-)
--
By(e) Andreas
February 6, 2005 11:10:41 PM

SINNER wrote on 06. February 2005:

> * Andreas Kohlbach wrote in alt.games.mame:
>> SINNER wrote on 06. February 2005:
>
>>> Mmmmmm, Pie! ;)
>
>>> Thanks my friend.
>
>> You're welcome. Please leave a piece in the freezer in case I come for a
>> visit in spring/summer/fall/when_ever. ;-)
>
> Done, and its Carvel ;)
>
> Thats a North East USA Ice Cream cake in case you didnt know.

Will have to learn alot of culture's food. Here in Canada...

I tried alot of McDonald's hamburgers. *g*
--
By(e) Andreas
February 6, 2005 11:40:22 PM

In a parallel universe, Anti-SINNER said exactly the opposite of:

> * Sune Salminen wrote in alt.games.mame:
>> Andreas Kohlbach wrote:
>>> I remember that the February is full of birthday boys, and Sinner is
>>> amongst them. One year older, one year wiser.
>
>> Happy Birthday David.
>
> Thanks! Damn Super Bowl trying to steal my thunder!
>
>> I hope Andreas remembered to put the 'secret ingredient' that you like
>> in your cake :-)
>
> Well, he is with K.os ];)

Hippo Bird Day, Sinner!

I tried the cake, and it's plenty special! :-P

*-) K.os
--
"He imagined for a moment his itinerary connecting up all the dots in the
sky like a child's numbered dots puzzle. He hoped that from some vantage

SINNER <99nesorjd@gates_of_hell.invalid> gyrated his joystick in a pattern
that spelled out:

> * Cerian Knight wrote in alt.games.mame:
>> Andreas Kohlbach <ankman@email.com> gyrated his joystick in a pattern
>> that spelled out:
>
>> Happy Chinese New Year, too...burrrp!
>
> Hmmm, year of the ____________?

Cock...err, Rooster that is.

--
INC BX
INC BP

SINNER wrote on 06. February 2005:

> * Andreas Kohlbach wrote in alt.games.mame:
>> SINNER wrote on 06. February 2005:

>>> Done, and its Carvel ;)
>
>>> Thats a North East USA Ice Cream cake in case you didnt know.
>
>> Will have to learn alot of culture's food. Here in Canada...
>

>> I tried alot of McDonald's hamburgers. *g*
>
> Why?! <VBG>

They don't have many Burger King here. *g*

But seriously, one day I should try Poutine (general famous Canadian food
but "invented in Quebec, where I am). It's like French Fries with cheese
(very young Cheddar cheese) and gravy sauce. Fat but yummi, I was told.

<http://www.avivalasvegas.com/Pages/poutinetalk6.htm&gt;
--
By(e) Andreas
February 7, 2005 2:29:20 AM

* Andreas Kohlbach wrote in alt.games.mame:
> SINNER wrote on 06. February 2005:

>> * Cerian Knight wrote in alt.games.mame:
>>> Andreas Kohlbach <ankman@email.com> gyrated his joystick in a pattern
>>> that spelled out:

>>> Happy Chinese New Year, too...burrrp!

>> Hmmm, year of the ____________?

> What year are you? K.os has a Chinese calendar I can look it up.

1968
--
David
My nose feels like a bad Ronald Reagan movie ...

* Andreas Kohlbach wrote in alt.games.mame:
> SINNER wrote on 06. February 2005:

>> * Andreas Kohlbach wrote in alt.games.mame:
>>> I remember that the February is full of birthday boys, and Sinner is amongst
>>> them. One year older, one year wiser.

>>> Enjoy your pie. :-)

>> <Munch>

>> Mmmmmm, Pie! ;)

>> Thanks my friend.

> You're welcome. Please leave a piece in the freezer in case I come for a
> visit in spring/summer/fall/when_ever. ;-)

Done, and its Carvel ;)

Thats a North East USA Ice Cream cake in case you didnt know.
--
David
A light wife doth make a heavy husband.
-- Wm. Shakespeare, "The Merchant of Venice"
Anonymous
February 7, 2005 2:46:12 AM

In a parallel universe, Anti-SINNER said exactly the opposite of:

> * Andreas Kohlbach wrote in alt.games.mame:
>> SINNER wrote on 06. February 2005:

>>> Hmmm, year of the ____________?
>
>> What year are you? K.os has a Chinese calendar I can look it up.
>
> 1968

That would be year of the Monkey. And it doesn't have the connotations
some would give it!

http://cat.nyu.edu/~liaos/noshock/zodiac/monkey.html

*-) K.os, I was born in the year of the Ox, and that's no bull!
--
"He imagined for a moment his itinerary connecting up all the dots in
the sky like a child's numbered dots puzzle. He hoped that from some
vantage point in the Universe it might be seen to spell a very, very
rude word" - D. N. Adams
February 7, 2005 4:16:57 AM

* Andreas Kohlbach wrote in alt.games.mame:
> SINNER wrote on 06. February 2005:

>> * Andreas Kohlbach wrote in alt.games.mame:

>>> You're welcome. Please leave a piece in the freezer in case I come for a
>>> visit in spring/summer/fall/when_ever. ;-)

>> Done, and its Carvel ;)

>> Thats a North East USA Ice Cream cake in case you didnt know.

> Will have to learn alot of culture's food. Here in Canada...

> I tried alot of McDonald's hamburgers. *g*

Why?! <VBG>
--
David
Diplomacy is about surviving until the next century. Politics is about
surviving until Friday afternoon.
-- Sir Humphrey Appleby
February 7, 2005 4:59:28 AM

* K.os wrote in alt.games.mame:
> In a parallel universe, Anti-SINNER said exactly the opposite of:

>> * Andreas Kohlbach wrote in alt.games.mame:

[...]

>>> What year are you? K.os has a Chinese calendar I can look it up.

>> 1968

> That would be year of the Monkey. And it doesn't have the connotations
> some would give it!

> http://cat.nyu.edu/~liaos/noshock/zodiac/monkey.html

Cool link! Thanks.
--
David
You know how most packages say "Open here"

Very happy birthday mate.
Hope you had a good one, lot's of alcholoholoholol.....

--
Alex Devlin

"Never knowingly understood."
February 7, 2005 7:39:30 AM

* Alex Devlin wrote in alt.games.mame:
> Very happy birthday mate.
> Hope you had a good one, lot's of alcholoholoholol.....

Thanks! Never enough of the fermented stuff though <hic> ];)

--
David
Use the Force, Luke.

Adam T. Smith wrote on 07. February 2005:

> "Andreas Kohlbach" <ankman@email.com> wrote in message
> news:o nly_broken_newsreaders_show_this_in_the_body.m26515m552.fsf@usenet.ankman.de...
> <snip>
>> But seriously, one day I should try Poutine (general famous Canadian food
>> but "invented in Quebec, where I am). It's like French Fries with cheese
>> (very young Cheddar cheese) and gravy sauce. Fat but yummi, I was told.
>
> I never got around to trying that when I was in Canada. It just sounded
> weird, but really it should taste good.

I think it does. But I'm sure you will get it in the USA too. May be the
web page I provided might help where to locate a restaurant (not
McDonald's! ;-).

F'up alt.food.fast-food (not reading there).
--
By(e) Andreas
February 8, 2005 12:47:27 AM

Dead_Dad wrote on 07. February 2005:

> That site seems to have a /lot/ of dead links. I prefer this article
> ( http://tinyurl.com/5g83d ). History /AND/ gourmet recipes!

Interesting, thanks.
--
By(e) Andreas
February 8, 2005 4:16:31 AM

Andreas Kohlbach wrote:
> SINNER wrote on 06. February 2005:
>
>>* Andreas Kohlbach wrote in alt.games.mame:

>>>Will have to learn alot of culture's food. Here in Canada...
>>

>>>I tried alot of McDonald's hamburgers. *g*
>>
>>Why?! <VBG>
>

> They don't have many Burger King here. *g*
>
> But seriously, one day I should try Poutine (general famous Canadian food
> but "invented in Quebec, where I am). It's like French Fries with cheese
> (very young Cheddar cheese) and gravy sauce. Fat but yummi, I was told.
>
> <http://www.avivalasvegas.com/Pages/poutinetalk6.htm&gt;

That site seems to have a /lot/ of dead links. I prefer this article (
http://tinyurl.com/5g83d ). History /AND/ gourmet recipes!

Thnik about it!
Dead_Dad

P.S. "Sweet Chili Sauce For Chicken" (Thai World Imp. & Exp. Co., Ltd)
makes poutine (or simple KD, even) absolutely /fabulous/!
Anonymous
February 8, 2005 12:50:53 PM

"Andreas Kohlbach" <ankman@email.com> wrote in message
news:o nly_broken_newsreaders_show_this_in_the_body.m26515m552.fsf@usenet.ankman.de...
<snip>
> But seriously, one day I should try Poutine (general famous Canadian food
> but "invented in Quebec, where I am). It's like French Fries with cheese
> (very young Cheddar cheese) and gravy sauce. Fat but yummi, I was told.

I never got around to trying that when I was in Canada. It just sounded
weird, but really it should taste good.
Anonymous
February 9, 2005 1:19:43 PM

Andreas Kohlbach wrote:
> Dead_Dad wrote on 07. February 2005:
>
>>That site seems to have a /lot/ of dead links. I prefer this article
>>( http://tinyurl.com/5g83d ). History /AND/ gourmet recipes!
>

> Interesting, thanks.

No problem. Glad to help.

Thnik about it!