Happy birthday Sinner

I remember that the February is full of birthday boys, and Sinner is amongst
them. One year older, one year wiser.

Enjoy your pie. :-)

) * ! ! ! ! ! ! ( )
( ( * |V||V||V||V||V||V| ) ) (
) * ) | || || || || || | ( ( * )
( ( (*******************) * * ) *
) ) * ( T O ) (
( ( ( ! ( * * ) ! ) (
) * ) ) |V| ( \|/ \|/ ) |V| * ( )
( ( * | | (<<<<<<<<<*>>>>>>>>>) | | ) (
) ) ((*******************************)) ( * )
( ( * (( D A V I D )) ) (
) * ) ! (( * * * * * * )) ! ( )
( ( |V| (( \|/ \|/ \|/ \|/ \|/ \|/ )) |V| ) (
*) ) | | ((^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^)) | | ( )
( ( (***********************************************) ) * (
) ) (* | | *)( )
( ( (* | | / \ | \ | \ \ / *) ) (
* ) (* |---| |----| | / | / \/ *)( )
( (* * | | | | | | / * *) ) (
) (* \|/ | | | | | | / \|/ *) * )
( (* *) (
) * ) (*}+{}+{}+{}+{}+{}+{}+{}+{}+{}+{}+{}+{}+{}+{}+{*) )
( ( (*}-{}-{}-{}-{}-{}-{}-{}-{}-{}-{}-{}-{}-{}-{}-{*) *
) ((********************************************************))
( ((}*{}*{}*{}*{}*{}*{}*{}*{}*{}*{}*{}*{}*{}*{}*{}*{}*{}*{}*))
) (( ))
( (( | \ ))
) (( | / | | \ | | | | \ / \ \ / ))
( (( | \ | | / | |---| | > |----| \/ ))
* (( * | / | | \ | | | | / | | / * ))
(( \|/ \|/ ))
((}*{}*{}*{}*{}*{}*{}*{}*{}*{}*{}*{}*{}*{}*{}*{}*{}*{}*{}*))
Andreas
23 answers Last reply
More about happy birthday sinner

    Andreas Kohlbach <ankman@email.com> gyrated his joystick in a pattern
    that spelled out:

    Happy Chinese New Year, too...burrrp!

    --
    INC BX
    INC BP

    Sune Salminen wrote on 06. February 2005:

    > Andreas Kohlbach wrote:
    >> I remember that the February is full of birthday boys, and Sinner is
    >> amongst them. One year older, one year wiser.
    >
    > Happy Birthday David.
    >
    > I hope Andreas remembered to put the 'secret ingredient' that you like
    > in your cake :-)

    Sure, I know of everybody's love fot their special ingrediet, and put
    them in their pie. Though I won't tell which one. ;-P
    --
    By(e) Andreas

    SINNER wrote on 06. February 2005:

    > * Cerian Knight wrote in alt.games.mame:
    >> Andreas Kohlbach <ankman@email.com> gyrated his joystick in a pattern
    >> that spelled out:
    >
    >> Happy Chinese New Year, too...burrrp!
    >
    > Hmmm, year of the ____________?

    What year are you? K.os has a Chinese calendar I can look it up.
    --
    By(e) Andreas (1966, horse that is)

    * Sune Salminen wrote in alt.games.mame:
    > Andreas Kohlbach wrote:
    >> I remember that the February is full of birthday boys, and Sinner is
    >> amongst them. One year older, one year wiser.

    > Happy Birthday David.

    Thanks! Damn Super Bowl trying to steal my thunder!

    > I hope Andreas remembered to put the 'secret ingredient' that you like
    > in your cake :-)

    Well, he is with K.os ];)

    --
    David
    A good name lost is seldom regained. When character is gone,

    * Cerian Knight wrote in alt.games.mame:
    > Andreas Kohlbach <ankman@email.com> gyrated his joystick in a pattern
    > that spelled out:

    > Happy Chinese New Year, too...burrrp!

    Hmmm, year of the ____________?

    --
    David
    Recent investments will yield a slight profit.

    * Andreas Kohlbach wrote in alt.games.mame:
    > I remember that the February is full of birthday boys, and Sinner is amongst
    > them. One year older, one year wiser.

    > Enjoy your pie. :-)

    <Munch>

    Mmmmmm, Pie! ;)

    Thanks my friend.
    --
    David
    Disassembly of a major component will invariably include a seized bolt

    SINNER wrote on 06. February 2005:

    > * Andreas Kohlbach wrote in alt.games.mame:
    >> I remember that the February is full of birthday boys, and Sinner is amongst
    >> them. One year older, one year wiser.
    >
    >> Enjoy your pie. :-)
    >
    > <Munch>
    >
    > Mmmmmm, Pie! ;)
    >
    > Thanks my friend.

    You're welcome. Please leave a piece in the freezer in case I come for a
    visit in spring/summer/fall/when_ever. ;-)
    --
    By(e) Andreas

    SINNER wrote on 06. February 2005:

    > * Andreas Kohlbach wrote in alt.games.mame:
    >> SINNER wrote on 06. February 2005:
    >
    >>> Mmmmmm, Pie! ;)
    >
    >>> Thanks my friend.
    >
    >> You're welcome. Please leave a piece in the freezer in case I come for a
    >> visit in spring/summer/fall/when_ever. ;-)
    >
    > Done, and its Carvel ;)
    >
    > Thats a North East USA Ice Cream cake in case you didnt know.

    Will have to learn alot of culture's food. Here in Canada...

    I tried alot of McDonald's hamburgers. *g*
    --
    By(e) Andreas

    In a parallel universe, Anti-SINNER said exactly the opposite of:

    > * Sune Salminen wrote in alt.games.mame:
    >> Andreas Kohlbach wrote:
    >>> I remember that the February is full of birthday boys, and Sinner is
    >>> amongst them. One year older, one year wiser.
    >
    >> Happy Birthday David.
    >
    > Thanks! Damn Super Bowl trying to steal my thunder!
    >
    >> I hope Andreas remembered to put the 'secret ingredient' that you like
    >> in your cake :-)
    >
    > Well, he is with K.os ];)

    Hippo Bird Day, Sinner!

    I tried the cake, and it's plenty special! :-P

    *-) K.os
    --
    "He imagined for a moment his itinerary connecting up all the dots in the
    sky like a child's numbered dots puzzle. He hoped that from some vantage

    SINNER <99nesorjd@gates_of_hell.invalid> gyrated his joystick in a pattern
    that spelled out:

    > * Cerian Knight wrote in alt.games.mame:
    >> Andreas Kohlbach <ankman@email.com> gyrated his joystick in a pattern
    >> that spelled out:
    >
    >> Happy Chinese New Year, too...burrrp!
    >
    > Hmmm, year of the ____________?

    Cock...err, Rooster that is.

    --
    INC BX
    INC BP

    SINNER wrote on 06. February 2005:

    > * Andreas Kohlbach wrote in alt.games.mame:
    >> SINNER wrote on 06. February 2005:

    >>> Done, and its Carvel ;)
    >
    >>> Thats a North East USA Ice Cream cake in case you didnt know.
    >
    >> Will have to learn alot of culture's food. Here in Canada...
    >

    >> I tried alot of McDonald's hamburgers. *g*
    >
    > Why?! <VBG>

    They don't have many Burger King here. *g*

    But seriously, one day I should try Poutine (general famous Canadian food
    but "invented in Quebec, where I am). It's like French Fries with cheese
    (very young Cheddar cheese) and gravy sauce. Fat but yummi, I was told.

    <http://www.avivalasvegas.com/Pages/poutinetalk6.htm>
    --
    By(e) Andreas

    * Andreas Kohlbach wrote in alt.games.mame:
    > SINNER wrote on 06. February 2005:

    >> * Cerian Knight wrote in alt.games.mame:
    >>> Andreas Kohlbach <ankman@email.com> gyrated his joystick in a pattern
    >>> that spelled out:

    >>> Happy Chinese New Year, too...burrrp!

    >> Hmmm, year of the ____________?

    > What year are you? K.os has a Chinese calendar I can look it up.

    1968
    --
    David
    My nose feels like a bad Ronald Reagan movie ...

    * Andreas Kohlbach wrote in alt.games.mame:
    > SINNER wrote on 06. February 2005:

    >> * Andreas Kohlbach wrote in alt.games.mame:
    >>> I remember that the February is full of birthday boys, and Sinner is amongst
    >>> them. One year older, one year wiser.

    >>> Enjoy your pie. :-)

    >> <Munch>

    >> Mmmmmm, Pie! ;)

    >> Thanks my friend.

    > You're welcome. Please leave a piece in the freezer in case I come for a
    > visit in spring/summer/fall/when_ever. ;-)

    Done, and its Carvel ;)

    Thats a North East USA Ice Cream cake in case you didnt know.
    --
    David
    A light wife doth make a heavy husband.
    -- Wm. Shakespeare, "The Merchant of Venice"

    In a parallel universe, Anti-SINNER said exactly the opposite of:

    > * Andreas Kohlbach wrote in alt.games.mame:
    >> SINNER wrote on 06. February 2005:

    >>> Hmmm, year of the ____________?
    >
    >> What year are you? K.os has a Chinese calendar I can look it up.
    >
    > 1968

    That would be year of the Monkey. And it doesn't have the connotations
    some would give it!

    http://cat.nyu.edu/~liaos/noshock/zodiac/monkey.html

    *-) K.os, I was born in the year of the Ox, and that's no bull!
    --
    "He imagined for a moment his itinerary connecting up all the dots in
    the sky like a child's numbered dots puzzle. He hoped that from some
    vantage point in the Universe it might be seen to spell a very, very
    rude word" - D. N. Adams

    * Andreas Kohlbach wrote in alt.games.mame:
    > SINNER wrote on 06. February 2005:

    >> * Andreas Kohlbach wrote in alt.games.mame:

    >>> You're welcome. Please leave a piece in the freezer in case I come for a
    >>> visit in spring/summer/fall/when_ever. ;-)

    >> Done, and its Carvel ;)

    >> Thats a North East USA Ice Cream cake in case you didnt know.

    > Will have to learn alot of culture's food. Here in Canada...

    > I tried alot of McDonald's hamburgers. *g*

    Why?! <VBG>
    --
    David
    Diplomacy is about surviving until the next century. Politics is about
    surviving until Friday afternoon.
    -- Sir Humphrey Appleby

    * K.os wrote in alt.games.mame:
    > In a parallel universe, Anti-SINNER said exactly the opposite of:

    >> * Andreas Kohlbach wrote in alt.games.mame:

    [...]

    >>> What year are you? K.os has a Chinese calendar I can look it up.

    >> 1968

    > That would be year of the Monkey. And it doesn't have the connotations
    > some would give it!

    > http://cat.nyu.edu/~liaos/noshock/zodiac/monkey.html

    Cool link! Thanks.
    --
    David
    You know how most packages say "Open here"

    Very happy birthday mate.
    Hope you had a good one, lot's of alcholoholoholol.....

    --
    Alex Devlin

    "Never knowingly understood."

    * Alex Devlin wrote in alt.games.mame:
    > Very happy birthday mate.
    > Hope you had a good one, lot's of alcholoholoholol.....

    Thanks! Never enough of the fermented stuff though <hic> ];)

    --
    David
    Use the Force, Luke.

    Adam T. Smith wrote on 07. February 2005:

    > "Andreas Kohlbach" <ankman@email.com> wrote in message
    > <snip>
    >> But seriously, one day I should try Poutine (general famous Canadian food
    >> but "invented in Quebec, where I am). It's like French Fries with cheese
    >> (very young Cheddar cheese) and gravy sauce. Fat but yummi, I was told.
    >
    > I never got around to trying that when I was in Canada. It just sounded
    > weird, but really it should taste good.

    I think it does. But I'm sure you will get it in the USA too. May be the
    web page I provided might help where to locate a restaurant (not
    McDonald's! ;-).

    F'up alt.food.fast-food (not reading there).
    --
    By(e) Andreas

    Dead_Dad wrote on 07. February 2005:

    > That site seems to have a /lot/ of dead links. I prefer this article
    > ( http://tinyurl.com/5g83d ). History /AND/ gourmet recipes!

    Interesting, thanks.
    --
    By(e) Andreas

    Andreas Kohlbach wrote:
    > SINNER wrote on 06. February 2005:
    >
    >>* Andreas Kohlbach wrote in alt.games.mame:

    >>>Will have to learn alot of culture's food. Here in Canada...
    >>

    >>>I tried alot of McDonald's hamburgers. *g*
    >>
    >>Why?! <VBG>
    >

    > They don't have many Burger King here. *g*
    >
    > But seriously, one day I should try Poutine (general famous Canadian food
    > but "invented in Quebec, where I am). It's like French Fries with cheese
    > (very young Cheddar cheese) and gravy sauce. Fat but yummi, I was told.
    >
    > <http://www.avivalasvegas.com/Pages/poutinetalk6.htm>

    That site seems to have a /lot/ of dead links. I prefer this article (
    http://tinyurl.com/5g83d ). History /AND/ gourmet recipes!

    Thnik about it!
    Dead_Dad

    P.S. "Sweet Chili Sauce For Chicken" (Thai World Imp. & Exp. Co., Ltd)
    makes poutine (or simple KD, even) absolutely /fabulous/!

    Andreas Kohlbach wrote:
    > Dead_Dad wrote on 07. February 2005:
    >
    >>That site seems to have a /lot/ of dead links. I prefer this article
    >>( http://tinyurl.com/5g83d ). History /AND/ gourmet recipes!
    >

    > Interesting, thanks.

    No problem. Glad to help.

    Thnik about it!