K8NS Pro and memory settings

Andy

Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.giga-byte (More info?)

My two 512 MB sticks of Corsair memory don't work on this mobo at 200
MHz. BIOS shows 166 MHz. When I use a single stick I get the full
speed. I cannot set the speed in the BIOS, since the clock speed for
DDRAM is grayed out. When I set it via EazyTune it does not keep that
value. How can I set this memory to work at full speed?
Thanks,

Andy

Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.giga-byte (More info?)

Tried pressing Control-F1 ?