--
Do you want a free Gaming Console?
http://consoles.prizecube.com/?ref=12216
3 answers Last reply
More about golden mame driver

    * Peale wrote in alt.games.mame:
    > Just thought I'd stir the fire a bit.

    > http://haze.mameworld.info/weblog/archives/2005/02/mamedev_wip_31s.html

    WOW! Those screenies look awesome, too bad about this mysterious little
    comment:

    "Derrick Renaud and Aaron discussed a few issues related to the driver."

    One could only imagine how that 'discussion' went. ];)

    --
    David
    It is your concern when your neighbor's wall is on fire.

    "SINNER" <99nesorjd@gates_of_hell.invalid> wrote in message
    > "Derrick Renaud and Aaron discussed a few issues related to the driver."

    I would not cry if it weren't included anytime soon. :-P

    * DJSpeedy wrote in alt.games.mame:

    > "SINNER" <99nesorjd@gates_of_hell.invalid> wrote in message
    >> "Derrick Renaud and Aaron discussed a few issues related to the driver."

    > I would not cry if it weren't included anytime soon. :-P

    Preaching to the choir :)

    --
    David
    When a girl can read the handwriting on the wall, she may be in the wrong

Games Consoles Gaming Video Games