Golden Tee Mame Driver

sinner

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

* Peale wrote in alt.games.mame:
> Just thought I'd stir the fire a bit.

> http://haze.mameworld.info/weblog/archives/2005/02/mamedev_wip_31s.html

WOW! Those screenies look awesome, too bad about this mysterious little
comment:

"Derrick Renaud and Aaron discussed a few issues related to the driver."

One could only imagine how that 'discussion' went. ];)

--
David
It is your concern when your neighbor's wall is on fire.

DJSpeedy

Distinguished
Feb 7, 2005

"SINNER" <99nesorjd@gates_of_hell.invalid> wrote in message
> "Derrick Renaud and Aaron discussed a few issues related to the driver."

I would not cry if it weren't included anytime soon. :p

sinner

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

* DJSpeedy wrote in alt.games.mame:

> "SINNER" <99nesorjd@gates_of_hell.invalid> wrote in message
>> "Derrick Renaud and Aaron discussed a few issues related to the driver."

> I would not cry if it weren't included anytime soon. :p

Preaching to the choir :)

--
David
When a girl can read the handwriting on the wall, she may be in the wrong