Golden Tee Mame Driver

Last response: in Video Games
a b 4 Gaming
February 6, 2005 3:07:40 PM

Just thought I'd stir the fire a bit.

http://haze.mameworld.info/weblog/archives/2005/02/mame...

--
Do you want a free Gaming Console?
http://consoles.prizecube.com/?ref=12216

More about : golden tee mame driver

February 6, 2005 11:51:35 PM

* Peale wrote in alt.games.mame:
> Just thought I'd stir the fire a bit.

> http://haze.mameworld.info/weblog/archives/2005/02/mame...

WOW! Those screenies look awesome, too bad about this mysterious little
comment:

"Derrick Renaud and Aaron discussed a few issues related to the driver."

One could only imagine how that 'discussion' went. ];)

--
David
It is your concern when your neighbor's wall is on fire.

"SINNER" <99nesorjd@gates_of_hell.invalid> wrote in message
> "Derrick Renaud and Aaron discussed a few issues related to the driver."

I would not cry if it weren't included anytime soon. :-P
February 7, 2005 3:01:35 AM

* DJSpeedy wrote in alt.games.mame:

> "SINNER" <99nesorjd@gates_of_hell.invalid> wrote in message
>> "Derrick Renaud and Aaron discussed a few issues related to the driver."

> I would not cry if it weren't included anytime soon. :-P

Preaching to the choir :)

--
David
When a girl can read the handwriting on the wall, she may be in the wrong