Mouse a & keyboard dead

After loading the wrong mouse driver software, neither my mouse (Genius
Netscroll+ Eye) nor keyboard works in XP Home Edition. The keyboard is
OK before XP loads, as I can get to the BIOS and to Safe Mode, etc.

What can I do to get them back again? I am able to access the PC from
another machine, which runs Win98SE.
--
Peter

Ying tong iddle-i po!

In message <OY8kUAAvEHA.200@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl>, xfile
<cou-cou@remove.nospam.com> writes
>Hi:
>
>You can try to un-install the driver first in Safe Mode and reinstall the
>correct one.
>

>Good luck.
>

>"Peter Twydell" <peter@nospam.demon.co.uk>
>???????:rP2Nb1A700fBFwCz@ntlworld.com...
>> After loading the wrong mouse driver software, neither my mouse (Genius
>> Netscroll+ Eye) nor keyboard works in XP Home Edition. The keyboard is OK
>> before XP loads, as I can get to the BIOS and to Safe Mode, etc.
>>
>> What can I do to get them back again? I am able to access the PC from
>> another machine, which runs Win98SE.
>> --
>> Peter
>>
>> Ying tong iddle-i po!

That won't work. I should have been more precise: I can _select_ Safe
Mode, etc., but once there the mouse & kbd are dead.
--
Peter

Ying tong iddle-i po!

xfile