ATAPI and Event 9

Hi, I've recently had a problem with this appearing in my event viewer: "The
device, \Device\Ide\IdePort2, did not respond within the timeout period."

I've checked Article 154690, and it only describes how to troubleshoot "The
device, \Device\ScsiPort0, did not respond within the timeout period." I
can't figure out what drive is on Ide\IdePort2 so I can either replace it or
fix it. Is there a way where I can figure this out?

bar

IDE - the controller is a hard Drive / Optical Drive Controller
You will most likely have 2 [somtimes more] on board controllers
You can install 2 drives per controller on the IDE [flat ribbon] Cable
Open up your side panel and look to see which device it is.