Anyone know how many different types of Cores are associated with Pentium 4?

Intel?

"Jack Carlson" <jack@email.com> wrote in message
| Anyone know how many different types of Cores are
associated with Pentium 4?

Jack

Distinguished
Jun 26, 2003

Yes, Intel.

www.intel.com read all about it

"Jack" <jack@email.com> wrote in message
| Yes, Intel.

in message
| > Intel?
| >

| > "Jack Carlson" <jack@email.com> wrote in message
| > | Anyone know how many different types of Cores are
| > associated with Pentium 4?
| > |
| > |
| > |
| > |

Should have used the hammer not the feather Jim.

r.

> www.intel.com read all about it
>

> "Jack" <jack@email.com> wrote in message
> | Yes, Intel.
> |
> | "Jim Macklin" <p51mustang[threeX12]@xxxhotmail.calm> wrote
> in message
> | > Intel?
> | >

> | > "Jack Carlson" <jack@email.com> wrote in message
> | > associated with Pentium 4?
> | > |
> | > |
> | > |
> | > |

Teddy Roosevelt said to speak softly (feather) but carry a
big stick (hammer, thermonuclear weapons) and I want to have
room to escalate. ;-)

"namniar" <this@that> wrote in message
| Should have used the hammer not the feather Jim.
|
| r.

in message
| > www.intel.com read all about it
| >

| > "Jack" <jack@email.com> wrote in message
| > | Yes, Intel.
| > |
| > | "Jim Macklin" <p51mustang[threeX12]@xxxhotmail.calm>
wrote
| > in message

| > | > |
| > | > |
| > | > |
| > | > |

| > |
| > |

"Walk softly and carry a Beagle" - Charles Shultz

r.

> Teddy Roosevelt said to speak softly (feather) but carry a
> big stick (hammer, thermonuclear weapons) and I want to have
> room to escalate. ;-)

> "namniar" <this@that> wrote in message
> | Should have used the hammer not the feather Jim.
> |
> | r.
> |
> | "Jim Macklin" <p51mustang[threeX12]@xxxhotmail.calm> wrote
> in message
> | > www.intel.com read all about it
> | >

> | > "Jack" <jack@email.com> wrote in message
> | > |
> wrote
> | > in message

> | > | > |
> | > | > |
> | > | > |
> | > | > |

> | > |
> | > |

Three.
Willamette - 0.18micron process, 256KB L2 cache, 400MHz bus, speeds from
1.3-2.0GHz
Northwood - 0.13micron, 512KB, 400/533/800 bus, speeds from 1.6-3.4GHz;
speeds that overlap with Willamette are designated "A", e.g 1.6A
Prescott - 0.09micron (90nanometre), 1MB, 533/800 bus, speeds from
2.8-3.6GHz.

"Jack Carlson" <jack@email.com> wrote in message
> Anyone know how many different types of Cores are associated with Pentium
> 4?

Thanks David.

"David Hollway [MVP]" <tNhOrSePaApM@angelfire.NOCAPITALS.com> wrote in
message news:4182f29b$0$1821$cc9e4d1f@news-text.dial.pipex.com...
> Three.
> Willamette - 0.18micron process, 256KB L2 cache, 400MHz bus, speeds from
> 1.3-2.0GHz
> Northwood - 0.13micron, 512KB, 400/533/800 bus, speeds from 1.6-3.4GHz;
> speeds that overlap with Willamette are designated "A", e.g 1.6A
> Prescott - 0.09micron (90nanometre), 1MB, 533/800 bus, speeds from
> 2.8-3.6GHz.
>
> "Jack Carlson" <jack@email.com> wrote in message
> > Anyone know how many different types of Cores are associated with
Pentium
> > 4?

Technically four. You missed out the now discontinued Extreme Edition. The
ones that were priced in the $800-$900 range!

Prescotts are designated "E" .
www.coribright.com

"David Hollway [MVP]" <tNhOrSePaApM@angelfire.NOCAPITALS.com> wrote in
message news:4182f29b$0$1821$cc9e4d1f@news-text.dial.pipex.com...
> Three.
> Willamette - 0.18micron process, 256KB L2 cache, 400MHz bus, speeds from
> 1.3-2.0GHz
> Northwood - 0.13micron, 512KB, 400/533/800 bus, speeds from 1.6-3.4GHz;
> speeds that overlap with Willamette are designated "A", e.g 1.6A
> Prescott - 0.09micron (90nanometre), 1MB, 533/800 bus, speeds from
> 2.8-3.6GHz.

TRENDING THREADS