Shawn

I'm running with the latest version of the Rawmen Mame 32 program, and
I'm running into something strange. For some reason I can't find the
key that will let me quit. When ever I hit Escape the game asks me
to hit the Select key to quit and Cancel to return to the game(any
game.) I can hit Escape again to return to the game, but I can't
figure out what is supposed to be the Select key. Looking at the
general input options it should be the "5" key, but that doesn't work.

this hasn't been a problem in the past with other versions, and it
probably should be an easy thing to figure out, but it's not turning
out that way. So can someone point me to the obvious solution?
Thanks.

the select key is enter by default, this is standard mame32plus addition
iirc