HP Business Ink Jet 1100 - Ink level reset ?

How to reset ink level on ink cartridges for HP Business Ink Jet 1100 ?

Any web page with description ?

Thanks !
2 answers Last reply
More about business 1100 level reset

    http://www.refillinstructions.com

    "MM" <mmajcen@inet.hr> wrote in message news:caorgc$j0m$1@ls219.htnet.hr...
    > How to reset ink level on ink cartridges for HP Business Ink Jet 1100 ?
    >
    > Any web page with description ?
    >
    > Thanks !

    If you can send us your printer we can disable its chip lock option. This
    intervention is permanent so you will loose a warranty

    Read more at

    http://adriatix.hr/E_buy/HP/HP%20BI%201100/E_B_HP%20_B_1100.htm

    That will cost you 50 Euro
    But if you buy this printer with us you will get 50% discount on
    intervention.
    --

    Adriatix
    http://adriatix.hr/

    "MM" <mmajcen@inet.hr> wrote in message news:caorgc$j0m$1@ls219.htnet.hr...
    > How to reset ink level on ink cartridges for HP Business Ink Jet 1100 ?
    >
    > Any web page with description ?
    >
    > Thanks !

Printers Hewlett Packard Peripherals