HP Business Ink Jet 1100 - Ink level reset ?

Last response: in Computer Peripherals
Share
June 16, 2004 1:05:45 PM

How to reset ink level on ink cartridges for HP Business Ink Jet 1100 ?

Any web page with description ?

Thanks !
Anonymous
a b α HP
June 18, 2004 2:50:35 AM

http://www.refillinstructions.com

"MM" <mmajcen@inet.hr> wrote in message news:caorgc$j0m$1@ls219.htnet.hr...
> How to reset ink level on ink cartridges for HP Business Ink Jet 1100 ?
>
> Any web page with description ?
>
> Thanks !

Anonymous
a b α HP
June 21, 2004 2:38:35 PM

If you can send us your printer we can disable its chip lock option. This
intervention is permanent so you will loose a warranty

Read more at

http://adriatix.hr/E_buy/HP/HP%20BI%201100/E_B_HP%20_B_...

That will cost you 50 Euro
But if you buy this printer with us you will get 50% discount on
intervention.
--

Adriatix
http://adriatix.hr/