GA-7N400-L Pro 2 rev 2 RAM

Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.giga-byte (More info?)

I realize this has probably been asked before, but I couldn't find any
references, SO...
What is the best bet for stable, PC3200 Dual Channel 1GB DDR RAM for
this motherboard? I'm running an Athlon XP3200+ CPU.
I don't want massive overclock rates, just stability. I tried Corsair
ValueRam, and it was horrible.
Thanks.
KevinD

Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.giga-byte (More info?)

So no one is using PC3200 RAM in Dual Channnel configuration on this
motherboard, huh?
Kevin D