Canon imageclass mpc190 problem

Tags:
  • Canon
  • Windows XP
October 30, 2004 10:13:02 PM

Windows XP SP2 needs to include a driver for the Canon imageclass mpc190
printer copier scanner. After installing Windows xp service pack 2 Canon
imageclass mpc190 stopped working. I had to download updated driver from
canon's website. Can someone forward this message to the windows xp service
pack 2 team and tell them to add the updates Canon imageclass mpc190 driver
into windows xp service pack 2.

More about : canon imageclass mpc190 problem

Anonymous
October 31, 2004 12:17:11 AM

It cannot be included, it must be downloaded from Canon.

www.coribright.com

"Lance" <Lance@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:D B53B37D-F279-4189-8E5A-DB8B2C950F52@microsoft.com...
> Windows XP SP2 needs to include a driver for the Canon imageclass mpc190
> printer copier scanner. After installing Windows xp service pack 2 Canon
> imageclass mpc190 stopped working. I had to download updated driver from
> canon's website. Can someone forward this message to the windows xp
> service
> pack 2 team and tell them to add the updates Canon imageclass mpc190
> driver
> into windows xp service pack 2.

Anonymous
October 31, 2004 5:01:24 PM

"Lance" <Lance@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:D B53B37D-F279-4189-8E5A-DB8B2C950F52@microsoft.com...
> Windows XP SP2 needs to include a driver for the Canon imageclass mpc190
> printer copier scanner. After installing Windows xp service pack 2 Canon
> imageclass mpc190 stopped working. I had to download updated driver from
> canon's website. Can someone forward this message to the windows xp
> service
> pack 2 team and tell them to add the updates Canon imageclass mpc190
> driver
> into windows xp service pack 2.

You're going at it backwards. You need to contact Canon and tell them to
send it to Microsoft, so Microsoft can include it in whatever they have
coming up that will include drivers. MS can't include drivers they don't
have, and it's too late for SP2 anyway, as it's already been released.
!