Printing from Wireless Connection

Is it possible to print from my laptop that is on the wireless network? If
so, what are the procedures and configurations to set it up?

Current setup is:

Home PC: XP Professional
Laptop: XP Professional
Netgear wireless router

Malke

WiZEGUY wrote:

> Is it possible to print from my laptop that is on the wireless
> network? If so, what are the procedures and configurations to set it
> up?
>
> Current setup is:
>
> Home PC: XP Professional
> Laptop: XP Professional
> Netgear wireless router

Printing from your laptop over a wireless network isn't any different
than printing over a wired network. You need to share out the printer
and add it on the laptop, per usual. Here is a link to help you with
file and printer sharing:

(Pro)

Malke
--